The Drill the new thiller dance?

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
Do you think " The Drill " will take off and be the new thiller? What do you think? Its catching on ..now if we fans did too ..think it of it...wow

lol it is catching on aint it! well i guess its something easy to learn just like thriller lol. Guess Michael had to do something to get us dancing again.

yea he always gave us something new to try and master. But like thriller No one can do it better then Michael.

there maybe. We know they filmed EVERYTHING. we are just getting 112 minutes of what they want us to see lol. There could be so much more to come in the future.

I wish I could dance the drill like I can dance to Thriller, it's a much more complicated dance though, hehe, I love it!

I wish MJ was still here so he could perform the drill sequence in a new music video/short film.
I'm sure the drill would become as famous as the thriller dance if he had done that.

i personally like the drill myself, but not sure if it's going to take off like Thriller. Thriller was so much more widespread and was part of a historic music video, that innovated the entire music industry, THATS one of the reasons why i think the dance is so popular. Not so much for the Drill, it def is a tight dance, but personally that style of military movement was already done and displayed in music videos, back in 1990s with Rhythm Nation. but yes Ill be learnin the drill when i get the blu ray tomorrow lol

The Drill is probably my favourite peice of MJ choreography, absolutely perfect. - Be nice if we got a complete one take in the Blu-ray rather than clips from different days,

yea he always gave us something new to try and master. But like thriller No one can do it better then Michael.

That's right! :)

I'm workin' on the BJ performance for about 2.5 years and I also had a few acts on stage with it. It is very hard, tho'! I'm still tryin' to get better and better to make it perfection but this won't be possible for me! Only MJ can do that!
But I still wanna give it a try and try this drill out next maybe even tho' I wanted to try Smooth Criminal next at first...! :)

I love the Drill! It's amazingly cool! And, yes, I found Thriller was very easy to learn..I taught myself when I was probably about 11 years old...:D

I LOVE Thriller...ANd now I LOVE The Drill. I try to learn all the parts after watching Travis's vid. And i'm outta breath after doing it twice...:lol: its crazi! I like it...the military style of it...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Come to my dance class Romi! hehe! I'm sooooo gonna teach this to my class in March! might have to modify it..so they can get it! lol!

Go Romi! Can I get video? or we can do it together at the next meet up? wish I could watch the Grammy's with our crew this Sunday.:wub:

Nice!:D

why is the running part with the machine gun my favorite move? (sorry I violent..lol). Well at least it looks like that..hehe.

I don't want to watch it without MJ. It just makes me even sadder!

Back