The Dome Project

Mr. Norway

Proud Member
I am usually very updated when it comes to Michael Jackson projects and thought I knew about most of them, but when I read another thread on the board about the One More Chance video it meantions a "Dome Project". And frankly, I can´t remember having heard about it. So someone, please update me. WHAT was the Dome Project all about??

It's not being talked about a lot as you said and I'm quite suspicious about that. The Dome Project is a piece of work Michael was working on that wrapped filming about 3 weeks before he died. Apparently it was supposed to be a backdrop to some parts of his concert.

I also understand that it was a very important thing for him and that it contained a message that he wanted to share with the world and of course... he didn't get to give this message. I am very curious about it and would like to see what it was all about. Hopefully we'll get some answers in the near future.

I could have sworn I heard someone on television mention that some of the Dome Project would be featured in the TII film? Not sure about that though. I hope so!

It's not being talked about a lot as you said and I'm quite suspicious about that. The Dome Project is a piece of work Michael was working on that wrapped filming about 3 weeks before he died. Apparently it was supposed to be a backdrop to some parts of his concert.

I also understand that it was a very important thing for him and that it contained a message that he wanted to share with the world and of course... he didn't get to give this message. I am very curious about it and would like to see what it was all about. Hopefully we'll get some answers in the near future.

-Thank you to you and Littlesparrow for the answers. Yes, it does indeed sound very interesting after what you wrote. So it´s kinda some sort of music videos or something since you said "wrapped filming", and maybe it also could involve some new music??

But I still find it odd that I haven´t heard about it, or noticed it, before. Because I check on this board regularly :) But thanx again. I guess we´ll juts have to live and see.

Yea... I am so curious as to what his message was..

Back