The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

So:
Behind the mask final
Hot street
Niteline
Streetwalker different version

That is really not much unreleased quincy stuff. Considering most are leaked/released as a different version.

Anyway I hope Hot street will be released one day.
I recall seeing an article around the time T40 was released and it said that there were at least a dozen outtakes produced by Quincy. There's definitely a good amount of titles out there that we don't know of.
"...Yes, assures Laurent Hopman, there are still many unpublished works by Michael Jackson. Some, like Hot Street, and Night Line, have already leaked, but in poor quality. “There are a dozen or so titles, recorded during this period, which we know of and which are sufficiently accomplished to be interesting. But these titles, produced by Quincy Jones, will not be released as long as the famous producer is at odds with the singer's estate."

"The estate did a musical show in Las Vegas, 'Michael Jackson One,' using recordings of music produced by Quincy Jones, but they remixed it, partly to avoid having to pay royalties." The dispute even went to trial, with the producer claiming millions of dollars from Michael Jackson's estate."

Nymphette Lover, that's a song I never see get brought up around here.
That's gotta be the most mysterious Thriller-era song there is, literally jack shit is known about it except the year it was recorded. I'm not that interested in listening to pre-1983 songs but that's one of the few titles from that era that sparks my interest for sure.

I recall seeing an article around the time T40 was released and it said that there were at least a dozen outtakes produced by Quincy. There's definitely a good amount of titles out there that we don't know of.
I dunno if I’d trust that source. Lauren Hopmant? I believe she’s just an average fan.

I dunno what this one could be about, but yeah… maybe change that title if it ever comes out.
Maybe it's P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing) Prototype.

Behind The Mask Demo, that's the only option

Apparently it's also known as "Nightfall" Lover so sure, use that name instead.

I’m not believing there’s a lot of unreleased music produced by Quincy. We have it all I feel like

FYI Damien leaked a short snippet of MJ's version of Monster on his Faking Michael podcast on Ep 9 at the 41:21 timestamp

I repeat—Monster. Has. Leaked.

I believe "Why Can't I Be" is a Thriller outtake and should have nothing to do with Quincy Jones. So that one probably could've been released on Thriller 40. But they held it back.

Back