The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

If they want any chance, go through either the Bad sessions or Invincible sessions, since they have the most outtakes out of all the albums. Then again, they may wanna hold off for the inevitable Bad 40.

Quincy won’t strike a deal, guys. It’s not happening. His position on both the estate and posthumous releases has been established multiple times. It’s frustrating, but there’s no sign he’s gonna cave.
He's super old and his children will want money when he's gone.

Quincy won’t strike a deal, guys. It’s not happening. His position on both the estate and posthumous releases has been established multiple times. It’s frustrating, but there’s no sign he’s gonna cave.
Is he against posthumous releases at all or just against remixes?

It's about money, as it always is. He sued the Estate to get extra millions -- and did get some money, but not as much as he wanted. So he's angry at them.
ah I forgot about that aspect of Quincy's character.

dude's a serious hypocrite.

So what outtakes produced by Quincy are unreleased? Bad and other eras..
For Bad, the only real outtake is Streetwalker since everything else was scrapped before the Westlake sessions began and all the unreleased songs from Bad era that we've heard so far are all produced and written by Michael with the exception of Groove of Midnight.

I don't think there are many unreleased songs produced by Quincy outside of what we already have.

If an impersonator or Tribute Artist performed privately to Michaels Unreleased music , you think they would get in trouble..?

So:
Behind the mask final
Hot street
Niteline
Streetwalker different version

That is really not much unreleased quincy stuff. Considering most are leaked/released as a different version.

Anyway I hope Hot street will be released one day.

So:
Behind the mask final
Hot street
Niteline
Streetwalker different version

That is really not much unreleased quincy stuff. Considering most are leaked/released as a different version.

Anyway I hope Hot street will be released one day.
I believe Roll The Dice was a Rod cut right? Then there may be other songs which we have no idea about. Oh and Groove of midnight, but I think this one was mentioned.

For Bad, the only real outtake is Streetwalker since everything else was scrapped before the Westlake sessions began and all the unreleased songs from Bad era that we've heard so far are all produced and written by Michael with the exception of Groove of Midnight.

I don't think there are many unreleased songs produced by Quincy outside of what we already have.
Fly Away seems complete to me and mixed well. Well, Streetwalker and Fly Away were the two unreleased songs that came out with the 2001 special edition.

Fly Away seems complete to me and mixed well. Well, Streetwalker and Fly Away were the two unreleased songs that came out with the 2001 special edition.
Fly Away was recorded at Hayvenhurst and never made it to Westlake. Only song considered for Bad and made its way to Westlake is Streetwalker.

Back