The Daily Weekend News - Dec 18 - 20

mariemarie

Guests
TONI BRAXTON TALKS MONEY, MICHAEL JACKSON & MORE!

THE FACTS
Excerpts from Toni Braxton’s recent interview with Lime magazine have been released.

THE SPIN
When people have albums to promote they get to talking. When people who haven’t had a hit in years (no shade) have an album coming out, they really get to talking. That said, Toni Braxton had a very candid interview with London’s Lime magazine in which she discussed her finances and those of other artists, her connection to Michael Jackson, and some little known facts about her biggest hits.
Excerpts below:

Your bankruptcy was very messy and highly publicized at the time – what happened?:

The bankruptcy was a good thing in a way as it allowed me to help other artists. For example my case was made public like that because I was at the pinnacle of my career but Usher, TLC, NSYNC were going through it but no one really knew – they only knew about me and TLC, so the girls tend to be made an example of. When you file bankruptcy it means all your contracts are null and void, the reason my case was made as public as it was is because that meant my music would be null and void, so the record company was fighting that. The second thing that a lot of people don’t know about is my royalty statement at that time was just under two thousand dollars. For 10 years I couldn’t talk about it because there was a gagging order but now my 10 years has passed and I can say what happened. So imagine I’m on tour with UnBreak My Heart and I get my royalties statement and its one thousand and nine hundred plus dollars!

How did you feel about having such a private matter out in the public domain like that?

Yes it is a very private matter but I was to be made an example of. My situation went to congress because they wanted all artists who file for bankruptcy in the future to have rights. As it was when you file bankruptcy all contracts are made null and void except recording artists so my case was to be made the example.

Did all of this take a big toll on your health?

Yes over a period of time I think it did. I think going through the court thing and then going through getting out of my deal with Blackground and then the stress of my son having autism, it really did beat my body up a little bit and then that’s when I got ill last year.

Was that experience the dark side of fame for you?
Probably yes that was the dark side but right now my husband and I are separated so it’s dark once again. We’re fine, we’re friends and it’s amicable; we’re just trying to raise our kids together without actually being together and it’s new, it’s only been six weeks.

How did you feel when you heard about the death of Michael Jackson?

Gosh it was very surreal to me, I heard about his passing before the press did because I’m with AEG and so was Michael Jackson. When I found out I didn’t believe it because I’m a huge fan. I remember when I first met him; he came over to me which was a really big deal. We were at a charity ball and he came over to me and said, ‘Toni Braxton oh my God I love you, your voice is so incredible, so androgynous – it’s so unique. Breathe Again is my favorite song, let’s take a picture together.’ Of course I was like, ‘it’s Michael Jackson!’ Years later he called me on my phone and introduced himself but I was like, ‘yeah right please like that’s Michael Jackson’ and put down the phone! Then his assistant called and was like, ‘no seriously Toni – it’s Michael Jackson’, when he called back I was like ‘Michael I’m so, so sorry’ and he said: ‘everyone does that, I’m used to it!’

What are your favorite songs that you’ve sang?

Breath Again is my all time favorite song, I remember when I first heard it, but it wasn’t for me it was for Pebble (Producer L.A. Reid’s wife). Un-break My Heart I loved but Seven Whole Days I hated it! There’s apart in the song where I say, ‘Seven Whole Nights aahhh’ I did that on purpose because I hated that song and they kept that bit in the song because they liked it. Let It Flow, I love but that wasn’t for me either, that was for Whitney (Houston) because it was for the soundtrack ‘Waiting To Exhale’. It was in a higher key but they had to lower it considerably for me.

http://tvoneblogs.com/thespin/?p=5435

Michael Jackson boosts Chrysalis

An "extraordinary surge" in sales of Michael Jackson's records following his death this summer has helped music publisher Chrysalis stem its losses.

Chrysalis, which publishes several of Jackson's hits including Thriller, Off The Wall and Rock With You, reported a full-year pre-tax loss of £3.8m compared to £18.8m last year.

However, after stripping-out the cost of hedging interest rates and other financial charges, the company swung to a pre-tax profit of £500,000 compared to a loss of £700,000 a year earlier.

Jeremy Lascelles, chief executive, said he expected Michael Jackson's death to provide the company with an even bigger boost next year as its financial year ended on September 30 – only two months after the music legend's death.

Mr Lascelles said next year's figures will also benefit from "very significant" sales of The Beatles ' digitally re-mastered back catalogue.
He said the company also benefited from strong demand for a host of up-and-coming artists including the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, White Lies and the Fleet Foxes. Mr Lascelles said the company has a share in 10 of the current top 20 album's according to Music Week.

The company said its back catalogue also performed strongly thanks to "evergreen" stars such as Blondie, David Bowie and Billy Idol.
Net publishers share, the amount of royalties it gets after payments to writers, performers and others, was up 19pc on last year, helped by a restructuring of its cost base.

Revenues from music publishing rose by £6.4m to £36m, while profits at its wholesaling arm Lasgo jumped 67pc to £2m. Chrysalis said Lasgo had taken advantage "the unique market opportunity provided by the failure of a number of distributors in the UK entertainment product market".
The company will not pay a dividend.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...6834530/Michael-Jackson-boosts-Chrysalis.html

Today in
Michael Jackson History

1995 - Janet Jackson's album "Design of a Decade" was certified Gold and double Platinum by the RIAA.

1996 - Michael Jackson's "Dangerous - The Short Films" was certified 2 times Platinum.

2003 - In Santa Maria, CA, Michael Jackson was charged with seven counts of molesting a child under 14 and two counts of supplying the child with "an intoxicating agent." Jackson's lawyer denounced the allegations and said they were driven by money and revenge.

michael_jackson_dangerous-f.jpg

mjeyes2.jpg

Subscribe to MJJC ENews and get news directly to your inbox.
All you gotta do is follow this link Subscribe to ENews and get access to the page.

Gosh it was very surreal to me, I heard about his passing before the press did because I’m with AEG and so was Michael Jackson. When I found out I didn’t believe it because I’m a huge fan. I remember when I first met him; he came over to me which was a really big deal. We were at a charity ball and he came over to me and said, ‘Toni Braxton oh my God I love you, your voice is so incredible, so androgynous – it’s so unique. Breathe Again is my favorite song, let’s take a picture together.’ Of course I was like, ‘it’s Michael Jackson!’ Years later he called me on my phone and introduced himself but I was like, ‘yeah right please like that’s Michael Jackson’ and put down the phone! Then his assistant called and was like, ‘no seriously Toni – it’s Michael Jackson’, when he called back I was like ‘Michael I’m so, so sorry’ and he said: ‘everyone does that, I’m used to it!’

aww :lol:

Celebrate the New Year remembering the King of Pop!
Party Favors * New Years Eve Countdown * Pre Show Reception

The Laser Spectacular presents a mulit-media high definition 3-d tribute to the King of Pop Come experience this amazing show for all ages it will have you dancing in your seats. The real story of Michael Jackson told with 50 thousand watts of concert sound, With live Michael jackson Tribute artist approved by Michael himself a new lazer spectacular.

A tribute to Michael Jackson.
http://www.sbsun.com/search/ci_14020028

The new year could be a "Thriller" if you "Beat It" over to San Bernardino's California Theatre on Dec. 31.

Celebrate the arrival of 2010 with a Laser Spectacular Tribute to the late King of Pop. Tickets are selling fast.

The multimedia extravaganza includes lasers, actual Jackson film footage, dancers and a live Michael Jackson tribute artist, according to California Theatre producer Joseph Henson.

"The live tribute is a combination of things happening simultaneously - in sync with the lasers," Henson says.

"It's a very exciting event."

Spanning Jackson's 40-year career, the production takes audiences on a visual journey beginning with the singer's most recent achievements, and then travels backwards to his early years as a child prodigy, with 50,000 watts of pure rockin' concert sound.

Through the use of animated laser graphics, laser beams and aerials, the lights and lasers re-create images of Jackson with 3-D holographic effects.

The show provides an opportunity to hear Michael Jackson's hits like they've never been heard before, according to Henson. "Not only is it going to be a great party, it's very affordable, with a spectacular show and reception with party favors, the countdown and champagne toast," he said.

MICHAEL JACKSON LASER SPECTACULAR

When: 9:45 p.m.

Dec. 31 (New Year's Eve)

Where: California Theatre of the Performing Arts, 562 W. Fourth St., San Bernardino

Tickets: $20-$55 for show only; $45-$80 includes pre-show reception with party favors, champagne toast. Tickets available at box office, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday; online at www.ticketmaster.com

Information: (909) 885-5152; www.californiatheatre.net

377.jpg

Captain EO Returns to Disneyland Resort

Twenty-three years ago, at the height of his phenomenal entertainment career, Michael Jackson joined forces with Disney to create “Captain EO,” a groundbreaking 17-minute 3D film experience.
We are excited to confirm that the classic musical spectacular that thrilled Disneyland park guests from 1986 – 1997, will return for an exclusive, limited engagement at Disneyland park beginning in February 2010!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2009/12/captain-eo-returns-to-disneyland-resort/

36.gif

MTV: MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE MAN OF THE YEAR!!
18th December 2009
Michael Jackson is MTV's Man Of The Year. To no surprise, Michael Jackson is the once famous music channel's Man of the Year. Based on factors like music sales, box-office performance, Internet traffic and overall reach, Michael Jackson is well deserved this years top spot.
Source: MTV
--------------------------------------------------------
INVINCIBLE VOTED AS THE BEST ALBUM OF THE DECADE!
17th December 2009
According to http://www.facebook.com/l/6b334;Billboard.com, their readers have voted Michael Jackson's album Invincible from 2001 as the best album of the decade. Invincible was a big success when it was released 8 years ago, and it continues to rock the public votes. Big thanks to everyone that voted.
Top five voted albums of the decade:-
1. Michael Jackson - Invincible
2. Lady GaGa - The Fame
3. Britney Spears - Blackout
4. Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift
5. Taylor Swift – Fearless
Source: Billboard
---------------------------------------
COIN MAKER SUES BRAVADO
11th December 2009
Bravado International Group Merchandising Services were paid $750,000 by First Commemorative Mint to be able to produce a Michael coin just two months after Michael passed away.
Bravado did not approve the design for the coin and now refuse to return the payment to FCM.
Bravado and Triumph International, which owns the rights to license Michael merchandise are now being sued in New York County Court by FCM for the return of the money, as they were unable to release the coin on its planned release date, which was to coincide with the first of Michael’s ‘This Is It’ shows.
Last month, First Commemorative said Bravado justified the delays by claiming Michael’s estate “did not want any commercials for merchandise,” which they say violates their agreement. They want their money back plus damages.
Source: Courthouse News Service
----------------------------------------------------
ELIZABETH TAYLOR STILL DEVASTATED
11th December 2009
Dame Elizabeth Taylor, as all fans know, was Michael’s best friend for many years and was obviously devastated by his death. She saw ‘This Is It’, and admitted that the movie made her cry.
She mainly communicates through the internet now and she is encouraging all fans to watch the movie, so that they can see Michael’s final achievement.
She told USA Today; “Michael and I shared a pure and perfect love. Usually, I don’t speak publicly about the loss of a loved one. But I am encouraging everyone to please, please see his mastery in ‘This Is It’. Michael’s genius will never be equalled. Tragically, we shall never see the likes of him again.”
Despite constant rumours she is in ill health, Elizabeth insists she is still going strong.
She said: "I've outlived many who have prematurely buried me. There are so many things in the world that are more important than my health watch."
Source: Contactmusic/ BANG Media International
---------------------------------------------------
DAVID GEST’S FOOTAGE OF MICHAEL
10th December 2009
David Gest is finishing a TV Special called ‘David Gest My Best Friend Michael’ in which he has included previously unseen footage and an interview he did with Michael.
David said; “Michael was my best friend and was much tougher than people know. He had a great sense of humour and was never one to mince words - especially in business. My new TV special will show the world the real Michael Jackson as you’ve never seen him before.”
Gest’s award winning concert production Michael Jackson: 30th Anniversary Celebration, Michael’s last live concert appearance, is also being aired on television in the UK in December.
Source: Reuters
------------------------------------------------------------
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE AUCTION
3rd December 2009
You can bid live online on Proxibid if you wish to buy the original Michael and Lisa Marie Presley marriage certificate. It is signed by both Michael and Lisa Marie and dated May 26th,1994 in the Dominican Republic.
“Certainly there has been a heightened interest in Michael Jackson memorabilia since his untimely death and the release of the movie ‘This is It’,” said auctioneer Philip Weiss. “Memorabilia such as this is rarely available at public auctions. We expect to see a great deal of attention on this particular item during the auction.”
Click on the link below to register to bid or to sign up for auction notifications regarding this event:-
http://www.facebook.com/l/6b334;www.proxibid.com/asp/AuctionsByCompany.asp?ahid=2812
Source: Yahoo

Alot of good news here...:cheeky: Let me see, a few at a glance:

1.) MTV: MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE MAN OF THE YEAR!!
2.) INVINCIBLE VOTED AS THE BEST ALBUM OF THE DECADE!
3.) DAVID GEST’S FOOTAGE OF MICHAEL (looks like David's special will reflect Michael in a positive light.)
4.) Captain EO Returns to Disneyland Resort.
5.) Celebrate the New Year remembering the King of Pop!

Michael is certainly deserving of this. Thanks for sharing.

"I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart...":angel:

the biggest stories of 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON: The King of Pop reclaimed his crown after his death, towering over the year in music. The surreal saga began in March, when Jackson, mired in debt, accepted AEG Live’s proposal that he perform 50 shows at London’s O2 Arena, as handicappers placed odds on how many of the shows he’d actually do, or whether he’d show up at all. These questions continued during the ensuing weeks of elaborate rehearsals, right up to the afternoon of June 25, with the shocking news of Jackson’s death. This incomprehensible event led to a litany of names in the news: Dr. Conrad Murray, M.J.’s extremely well paid personal physician, who’d allegedly administered the fatal dose of Propofol. Frank DiLeo, who’d managed Michael during the glory years, brought back by AEG in hopes that this old hand could bring a modicum of stability to the potentially volatile situation. AEG Live head Randy Phillips, whose grandstanding, combined with a long-standing credibility problem, led to his becoming a target of media ridicule, making him the most disrespected executive of 2009. Jackson’s parents and siblings, not all of whom were on the same page in their attitudes toward how to approach Michael’s legacy and the anticipated mega-windfall. Estate co-executors John Branca and John McClain, who found themselves in a crossfire between the family’s interests and those of the heirs, as they took on the daunting mission of honoring Michael’s memory and doing right by his offspring. And Columbia/Epic chief Rob Stringer, who suddenly faced a huge global demand for Jackson music, while at the same time contemplating how to deal both honorably and practically with some extremely sensitive issues.

Now, in the less than six months since his death, Jackson albums have collectively sold nearly 7 million albums in the U.S. alone, the vast majority physical units—both staggering achievements in this day and age—while the This Is It documentary has far surpassed the box office of any previous musical film, with the upcoming DVD all but certain to shatter more records when it’s released in late January. Posthumously, Jackson has reminded us of the golden age of the music business, an era driven by superstars…and he may well turn out to be the last of them. Certainly, no other act is capable of selling an astonishing 29 million albums worldwide in less than a half year.

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/newsPage.cgi?news07879m01

Years later he called me on my phone and introduced himself but I was like, ‘yeah right please like that’s Michael Jackson’ and put down the phone! Then his assistant called and was like, ‘no seriously Toni – it’s Michael Jackson’, when he called back I was like ‘Michael I’m so, so sorry’ and he said: ‘everyone does that, I’m used to it!’
He gets that a lot! Lol!

I love that Dangerous album cover.

Thanks Marie. :) Thanks guys.

MJ TV ALERT IN UK
MOVE LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON
20th December 2009
9.00pm
BBC Three
Part 5 of 6: The dance contest celebrating pop's greatest performer reaches the final.
Repeats Monday 21st December 2009 12:20 am
----
MOVE LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON
Monday 21st December 2009
9pm
BBC Three
Part 6 of 6: Story of the series, tracing the fortunes of the acts from auditions to the studio shows.
Repeats Thursday 24th December 2009 1:45am
----
MICHAEL JACKSON: THE LAST DAYS
9:00pm
Five
Documentary exploring the circumstances surrounding the death of Michael Jackson in June, featuring interviews with Jackson’s former manager Frank DiLeo, chef Kai Chase, nurse practitioner Cherilyn Lee and friends, colleagues and experts.
Repeats Tuesday 29th December 2009 11.05pm
----
MICHAEL JACKSON: 30TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
10:00pm
Five
The King of Pop’s anniversary concert from 2001, celebrating his 30 years as a solo performer and featuring an array of guest appearances, including Destiny’s Child, Whitney Houston, Luther Vandross, Gloria Estefan, Liza Minnelli and Usher. The Jackson Five also take to the stage to play some of their hits including ABC, The Love You Save, I’ll Be There, and I Want You Back, while Michael himself performs classic songs from his repertoire, including Billie Jean, The Way You Make Me Feel, Black or White and Beat It.
Repeats Thursday 31st December 9pm
----
MICHAEL JACKSON NOT FOR SALE
11:50pm
Five
Exploring the life of the pop legend, who once cancelled the auction of his possessions. This documentary looks back at the financial highs and lows of the star's career, from his peak as the world's highest-earning entertainer to the point where he almost lost it all.
----
THE CULTURE SHOW
Tuesday 22nd December 2009
10.45pm
BBC 2
Michael Jackson Special: Lauren Laverne presents a special edition re-evaluating the King of Pop’s career. Featuring contributions from Smokey Robinson and Martha Reeves.
----
MICHAEL JACKSON LIVE IN BUCHAREST: THE DANGEROUS TOUR
Tuesday 22nd December 2009
11:45pm
BBC 2
Michael Jackson was one of the biggest pop stars of the 80s, and certainly one of the most popular recording artists of all time. His Dangerous Tour was the biggest tour any performer had done in history. The staging took nearly three days to set up and 20 trucks of equipment were shipped between countries on cargo planes, making headlines everywhere it went.
This concert took place during Jackson’s first leg of the tour on October 1st 1992. With his instantly identifiable voice, eye-popping dance moves and stunning musical versatility, Jackson performs a career-spanning selection of his greatest hits to 70,000 screaming fans. Songs include Thriller, Billie Jean, Black or White, Human Nature, Smooth Criminal, and Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’.
----
TOP OF THE POPS 2
Wednesday 23rd December 2009
1:45am
BBC 2
Steve Wright introduces a special edition of the show commemorating the musical life of Michael Jackson.
----
THE MICHAEL JACKSON STORY
Saturday 26th December 2009
9:00pm
Biography
The life of the King of Pop, featuring interviews with his sister La Toya, his mother Katherine, Gladys Knight, Liza Minnelli, Smokey Robinson and Pete Waterman
Note: Please check your regional listings for any changes in schedule.
Source: BBC/ five/ Biography
----------------------------------------------------
PUT A HEART ON YOUR TREE
12th December 2009
One of Michael’s fans, Wendy, has had a great idea for you to remember Michael over this holiday season. We are all struggling to find our Christmas spirit this year, but perhaps this idea will help, both now and in the future…Wendy thought it might be a loving gesture to put a heart shaped ornament on your Christmas tree to remind you of the love you have for Michael. You don’t need to follow any particular religion to do this, and if you don’t have a tree, you could hang a heart in your window. She thinks that perhaps you could start a tradition in your family by keeping that heart and using it every year and even pass it on to the grandchildren.
Source: mj-upbeat

AN UPDATE FROM OPUS MEDIA GROUP
19th December 2009
Many fans around the world have begun to receive Michael Jackson Opus' this past week. Opus Media Group has received calls and e-mails with questions, which prompted them to send the below e-mail addressing some of the frequently asked questions.
Dear customer,
We have received some calls from customers regarding the absence of the Opus Reality Card in the Opus and asking why there is only one glove included.
We took the decision to include just one white glove purely as a further tribute to Michael Jackson. The single white glove is an iconic and defining symbol of the man and his extraordinary career and we thought it only fitting to include just one glove with your Opus. We hope that this is an understandable decision.
Please be assured that the promised Opus Reality feature is very much part of the Opus offering, but we want to ensure that this is something only available to our customers. With that in mind, it has been decided that this should be offered through a secure and protected online forum. In the New Year, you will be provided with your own unique pass code to a secure area of the Opus web site. The Opus Reality trigger card will be available to download from the site and used to access footage that will be presented in a way that will hopefully provide you with a unique ‘Michael Jackson Experience’. The benefit of using this system is that it significantly reduces the possibility of non-Opus customers being able to access this experience.
We are committed to bringing you a selection of Opus Reality footage over the coming year with the first example ready for you before the end of January 2010.
We hope that this has helped to address these queries.
Have a great holiday.
Sincerely,
Opus Media Group.
customercare@michaeljacksonopus.com
Source: Opus Media Group
-----------------------------------------------
CAPTAIN EO TO RETURN TO DISNEYLAND!
18th December 2009
Twenty-three years ago, at the height of his phenomenal entertainment career, Michael Jackson joined forces with Disney to create “Captain EO,” a groundbreaking 17-minute 3D film experience.
We are excited to confirm that the classic musical spectacular that thrilled Disneyland park guests from 1986 – 1997, will return for an exclusive, limited engagement at Disneyland park beginning in February 2010!
The attraction’s return to Tomorrowland will provide new audiences the opportunity to experience the original 3D production for the very first time, as well as a nostalgic look back for longtime fans wanting to see “The King of Pop” in a rare performance created for the big-screen, just one more time.
“Honey I Shrunk The Audience” will be closing sometime in the next few weeks to make way for the Captain’s return.
Click on the link below to check back for more details on Captain EO:-
http://www.facebook.com/l/fd59d;dis...9/12/captain-eo-returns-to-disneyland-resort/
Source: Disney Parks Blog
-------------------------------------------------
LONDON TRIBUTE CANCELLED
18th December 2009
According to the Associated Press, the Austrian company that was organizing a global tribute to Michael Jackson in London is being dissolved and will not be able to put on a star-studded show in honor of the King of Pop.
The Michael Jackson tribute concert in London that was scheduled for next June has been cancelled, as the show's Austrian organizer announced on Friday that it is being liquidated.
Former chief promoter Georg Kindel and his now-defunct company World Awards Media and Jackson's brother Jermaine had already disappointed fans this past summer by first announcing a Vienna tribute concert for September and then cancelling it because of a lack of participating stars and funds. World Awards Media's majority owner, Vienna-based Superfund, issued a press release on behalf of Kindel's company, saying that the decision to dissolve the company was made at the end of November. The statement did not provide any further details.
After the failed Vienna show, Jermaine Jackson said that London would be the ideal concert location because that was where Michael Jackson had planned to stage his comeback concerts.
Kindel told the Austria Press Agency that he did not know if Jermaine Jackson would go ahead with the concert — set for London in the first half of June 2010 — on his own.
Source: AP
-----------------------------------------------------
RING IN NEW YEAR WITH MJ TRIBUTE
18th December 2009
The California Theatre of the Performing Arts will be celebrating the New Year with a Laser Spectacular Tribute to the King of Pop and tickets are selling quickly.
The multimedia extravaganza will include lasers, actual Jackson film footage, dancers and a live Michael Jackson tribute artist, according to California Theatre producer Joseph Henson.
The live tribute is a combination of things happening simultaneously - in sync with the lasers. It's a very exciting event."
Spanning Jackson's 40-year career, the production will take the audience on a visual journey beginning with the singer's most recent achievements and traveling backwards to his early years as a child prodigy, with 50,000 watts of rockin' concert sound behind it.
Through the use of animated laser graphics, laser beams and aerials, the lights and lasers re-create images of Jackson with 3-D holographic effects and Henson says it will provide [music fans] an opportunity to hear Michael Jackson's hits like they've never been heard before.
Not only is it going to be a great party, it's very affordable, with a spectacular show and reception with party favors, the countdown and champagne toast."
The party starts on December 31 at 9:45pm at California Theatre of the Performing Arts, 562 W. Fourth St., San Bernardino.
If you're in California on New Year's Eve, here's the ticket info:
Tickets: $20-$55 for show only; $45-$80 includes pre-show reception with party favors, champagne toast.
Tickets available at box office, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday; online at http://www.facebook.com/l/fd59d;www.ticketmaster.com
Information: (909) 885-5152; http://www.facebook.com/l/fd59d;www.californiatheatre.net
Source: http://www.facebook.com/l/fd59d;sbsun.com

Back