The Daily News Sep 15 - New single?

mariemarie

Guests
Michael Jackson's Promotional Single for 'This Is It' to Be Released?

Michael Jackson's documentary 'This Is It' will be promoted through a fresh song from the late King of Pop which is promised to be brought out sometime soon.

Michael Jackson's brand new single, which has been shelved following his sudden death on June 25, is confirmed to be outed sometime soon. The song which title hasn't been disclosed is aimed to promote his documentary "This Is It".

A record label source told The Sunday Mirror that the track has been remixed with an orchestra accompaniment. "It sounds awesome. The size and scope of the orchestra hasn't been seen since Ray Charles recorded Georgia. Everyone expects a huge hit," so the source revealed.

Coming from Sony Pictures Entertainment, "This Is It" is directed by "High School Musical" helmer Kenny Ortega and will arrive in cinemas across the world on October 28. Most recently, first trailer from the movie was debuted at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards
mag-glass_10x10.gif
on September 13.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00027213.html

Michael Jackson's Envious Sister

Michael Jackson's half-sister JohVonnie Jackson claims meeting him was "the biggest letdown" of her life.

JohVonnie - whose mother Cheryl Terrell had a 25-year affair with Michael's father Joe - says the late singer was "disinterested" and "cold" when she finally met him in 2003.

Then 29 years old, JohVonnie was thrilled when she was invited to Michael's Neverland ranch after years of attending his concerts but was shocked to discover the star was far more interested in her eight-year-old daughter.
She said: "It was a big moment for me. But Michael was looking at me and seemed cold. He just said, 'Hi', and then he saw my daughter Yasmine and was fascinated with her.

"He never acknowledged that I was his sister, there was no hug or kiss, not even a handshake. No physical contact at all.

"I wanted to embrace him. I thought he would want to go some place quiet and sit and talk with me and ask me about my life and get to know me a little better. It was very hurtful. He was not interested at all."

However, Michael - who died of acute Propofol intoxication on June 25 - was very affectionate to Yasmine, which upset her mother.

JohVonnie added to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "With my daughter he was totally different. She got hugs and kisses, everything I didn't get. I was a little jealous. But there was a bunch of people there and I never did get a chance to speak to Michael properly. Again, there was this theme that I felt shut out."

JohVonnie, now 35, never saw the 'Bad' singer again. She claims she is still being shunned by her other famous siblings. Meanwhile, Michael's older sister La Toya has claimed the star "constantly" feared for his life.

In an interview with Barbara Walters, she said: "I knew Michael was surrounded by people that positioned themselves in his life, positioned themselves to control and take advantage of him.

"And that's what bothered me more than anything else because I knew something terrible would happen at the end.

"Not to mention the fact that Michael constantly told me, 'La Toya... if I die... they're going to murder me, they're going to kill me.' "

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Michael+Jackson-28502.html

Today in
Michael Jackson History

1984 - Janet Jackson performed "Don't Stand Another Chance" and "Dream Street" on "American Bandstand."

1990 - Janet Jackson's single "Black Cat" hit #15 in the U.K.

1993 - A 13-year-old child filed a civil suit against Michael Jackson for seduction and sexual abuse.

"I've seen lawyers who don't represent me and spokespeople who do not know me speaking for me. These characters always seem to surface with dreadful allegations just as another project, an album, a video is being released". Michael Jackson, November 18, 2003 after a search warrant was served at Neverland Ranch.

janetmichaelscream1.jpg

is it surpising that Michael didn't want to become friends with Johvonnie? Of course, children are not guilty of their parents' sins, but she was a reminder of what Joseph did to Katherine. No wonder Michael didn't want to get to know her. Lots of people don't in the same situation.

Why would Michael and the rest of the Jackson siblings voluntarily meet with Johnvonnie - the daughter of the hoe bag/whore who ruined the sacred marriage of two adults? Not to mention her mother also being a home breaker. What a slag; and for Joe Jackson? eww. :doh:

I don't blame Michael for being "cold" with her; who the hell does she think she is lmao. She's probably a slag like her mother. Well, she sounds like it anyway. I can't stand people who cheat...

is it surpising that Michael didn't want to become friends with Johvonnie? Of course, children are not guilty of their parents' sins, but she was a reminder of what Joseph did to Katherine. No wonder Michael didn't want to get to know her. Lots of people don't in the same situation.

consider the source of this article..........TABLOID

the way Michael behave with his half sister was normal...he was not happy with his father cheating on his mother...and it was nice that he was just sweet with the little girl...

I do not know if this story is true or not but I can understand. MJ LOVED his mother with all his heart. Although, MJ forgave his father, this girl is a JOE's fault and is a reminder of the hurt his mother went through and the treatment Joe did to him. SOrry but I can understand. IT is nothing personal but it is just the way it is in alot of cases.

HAAAANG ON...How is she to be blamed for the affair? She was merely the person born!..She had no control over them meeting and getting jiggy...If this story has any merit , I feel desperately sad for her in that she wasn't embraced by the whole family..Ok she might of reminded them of what joe did but if they got to know her..they might of liked her as a human being..It does sound a bit odd mj doing that and focusing on just the daughter..If he did that he would have talked to her too I pressume..But hey, the world is mysterious and people don't behave how you always think they will

Rebbie does seem really genuine though..I base that on her intervfiew on the big breakfast

If this IS true, again, she should be happy he actually invited her to Neverland. He wasn't forced by anyone, so, ya better be happy girl.

HAAAANG ON...How is she to be blamed for the affair? She was merely the person born!..She had no control over them meeting and getting jiggy...If this story has any merit , I feel desperately sad for her in that she wasn't embraced by the whole family..Ok she might of reminded them of what joe did but if they got to know her..they might of liked her as a human being..It does sound a bit odd mj doing that and focusing on just the daughter..If he did that he would have talked to her too I pressume..But hey, the world is mysterious and people don't behave how you always think they will

Rebbie does seem really genuine though..I base that on her intervfiew on the big breakfast
She is not the blame however no one has to roll out the red carpet for him. Sorry but that is the way it goes it most cases. I know plenty of cases like this. It is not usuall. They do not mistreat the children but they do not hang with them either.

New single? AWESOME!:)

Last edited:
About the single, I really hope it's true :angel: I want to hear Michael's voice again..

Yeah i kinda believed what she said, does sound about right-michael does have his moments sometimes :mello: a new single would be laaavly

why are judging Micheal and his family for not liking her?
Joe gave her more love than he ever gave them
she called him "Dad" and they called him"Joe"
he was more proud of her then he was of them
stop being so judgmental

What is this story about Joe cheating on Katherine? I never really followed their life much, so can anyone enlighten me a bit on that?

Why is everyone surprised about a new single? Isn't that just the new song that was gonna be included on The This is it OST anyway?

What did JohVonnie expect? She was nothing but a glorified stranger. Family is more than just blood. It's who you were raised with, who you love, who you spend your time with. Doesn't seem like she fits any of those criteria so why would she be shocked. I'm sure MJ was really excited (sarcastic) to meet the woman who rightly or wrongly was probably the source of great pain for him and others in the family, I mean gimme a break lady.

As for the new single, I can't wait. It's only a matter of time! :)

Another trashy tabloid story. And we should believe this story because?..........
Anyway it's family business. I don't want people in the middle of mine so I think I'll stay out of theirs'.

What I do know is that the family worked through this 35 years ago and the fact that the tabloids want to bring it up just to have a story is disgusting.

The sole reason for that pointless tabloid story is to chip away at the notion that Michael was a loving person to everyone. It is simply another way to try to sully his legacy and get people to thinking maybe he was not as wonderful as those who knew him says he was.

Some of us need to go listen to Tabloid Junkie.

Back