The Daily News Nov 26 Happy Thanksgiving everyone :)

mariemarie

Guests
'Glee': Kevin McHale wants to sing Michael Jackson over Madonna

We're not the only ones itching to know what's next though. The man behind the wheelchair (Kevin McHale) said he's pretty much dying to get back into the studio and start filming the second half of the season. At the top of his wish list though: Singing some Michael Jackson. He's pumped for Madonna, definitely, but M.J. is at the top of his wish list right now.

The rest http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/2009...nts-to-sing-michael-jackson-over-madonna.html

MJ fallout 3 check it out if you're interested in this classic game!

http://planetfallout.gamespy.com/mods/411/Michael-Jackson-R-I-P

LOUGHTON: Pupils pay tribute to Michael Jackson at dance show

DOZENS of pupils at a Loughton secondary school paid a show-stopping tribute to pop superstar Michael Jackson at a dance event.
A total of 90 teenagers at Roding Valley High School, in Alderton Hill, took part in the 'Evening of Dance' night earlier this month, which featured a variety of styles including ballet, street, modern and tap.

An interpretation of Jackson's hit Smooth Criminal proved one of the highlights, with a performance by one of biggest troupes of the evening.
The school's choreographer and show organiser Louise Allinson praised the pupils' dancing skills.
She added: “It was an amazing evening, I was so impressed by the quality and standard of the performances.”

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/ne...ute_to_Michael_Jackson_at_dance_show/?ref=rss

Today in
Michael Jackson History

1991 - Michael Jackson's album "Dangerous" was released.

2007 - Jermaine Jackson told BBC 6 that Michael Jackson would be involved in a Jackson family tour that was tentatively being planned for 2008.

5w5bgphplpsc7enlevd5hwsno1_400.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to all here..you are all so special to me. I give thanks for this community, my health and having MJ inspire me for as long as he had. May this "Jackson family" have a Happy Thanksgiving...

Michael Jackson Immortalised In LEGO - Photos

By a German graphic designer...

Michael Jackson is one of an array of stars and fictional characters who have been immortalised in LEGO by a German artist.

29-year-old graphic designer Stefan Sacherer creates 'Brixels mosaics' of famous faces using black, grey and white LEGO bricks.

The Stuttgart native said: “I grew up with LEGO, building my own fantasy worlds. And here it all comes together: Being a graphic designer working with pixels everyday and being a big LEGO fan.

“I also had the idea to provide an option where you can build your mosaic yourself according to a blueprint because this is just the LEGO philosophy. And it gives you a proud feeling, having spent so much time. And last but not least doing handicrafts is always fun, especially if it´s a gift for someone you love."

6135166_MJ-Lego.jpg

http://www.gigwise.com/news/53625/Michael-Jackson-Immortalised-In-LEGO---Photos

how come i never realized that bow on his shirt before =/

happy thanksgiving everyone!!!
i enjoyed watching this school band playing a Michael tribute during the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, i think i recall them playing working day and night.=)

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

It's all for Love. L.O.V.E.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone...
If it's ok to share with you something...
Today was supposed to be my first celebration of Thanksgiving ever. Im not american, and american friends of mine invited me to join them..
But unfortunately - My mother's uncle passed away, and I went to a funeral instead..
:boohoo:
Happy thanxgiving to everyone anyway..

Today was supposed to be my first celebration of Thanksgiving ever. Im not american, and american friends of mine invited me to join them..
But unfortunately - My mother's uncle passed away, and I went to a funeral instead..

I'm SO sorry. *hugs*

Aw honey, sending you lots of love and hugs. :( :better:

Aww hun im so sorry to hear bout ur mothers uncle :hug:

My condolences to your mum and your family

Thank you all for your wishes and care.
that makes me feel better.
L.O.V.E

Back