The Daily News Nov 25

Ejacobs29

Proud Member
Photo's from the become a dot Michael Jackson tribute in LA

Michael would have been smiling today! The event treated 60 inner city kids to a red carpet event to a screening of TII! Thy had a fantastic time..and so did we!!

http://s961.photobucket.com/albums/...Jackson tribute portrait/?albumview=slideshow

Become Part of the Growing List of Other Celebrities
Who Have Already Received Their Dots, Including…
Diana Ross, Mickey Rooney, Gladys Knight, Gotham Chopra,
Vivica A. Fox, Teddy Riley…to name a few.
A Dot In Your Name Will Be Placed In The Tribute Portrait
Next To Michael’s Dot (close to his heart)
This Official Portrait of Michael Jackson is being created by world renowned artist David Ilan
on canvas from hand-drawn dots.
It will take at least one million dots to complete the work of art.
Fans from more than 165 countries are coming to “be a dot” in Michael’s Portrait.
The Tribute Portrait will help bring donations to several charities that were dear to Michael.
On November 24th, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, we are bringing
60 deserving inner-city students to the AMC Magic Johnson Theatre to watch a special VIP screening of THIS IS IT with one of the featured dancers in the movie.
Join the kids, who will be walking down the red carpet like celebrities,
on their way to receive a dot in the Tribute Portrait. Your participation in this event
will carry on Michael’s legacy and bring joy and hope to these children.
Tuesday, November 24, at 10 a.m. • AMC Magic Johnson Crenshaw 15 • 4020 Marlton Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90008
This is Your Exclusive Invitation to
Be Honored With A
“VIP DOT”
in
The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait
The Largest Michael Jackson Tribute in the World
1 Dot = 1 Fan
I’MADOT
This is the only tribute that allows every fan in the world to participate and to forever be
connected to Michael Jackson’s legacy. Participation is free.
Following the Portrait’s World Tour, it will be placed on exhibit at a prestigious location to be announced.
To receive your dot and be part of this one-of-a-kind tribute forever, please RSVP to:
Lorene Pichay, Tribute Director of Communications, at (323) 712-4661
Or China Myers, Head 2 Heart Creations, at Publicity@MichaelJacksonTributePortrait.com
www.MichaelJacksonTributePortrait.com
In partnership with The Michael Jackson Fan Club - The largest MJ fan club in the world. Established and supported by Michael himself.
This media event will benefit Audobon Middle School, Manuel Arts High School, Crenshaw High School and Dorsey High School,
and is being organized in association with May May Ali (Muhammad Ali’s daughter) and FAMLI, Inc.,
(Foundation for Arts, Mentoring, Leadership & Innovation).

Jermaine made a statement that Evan Chandler ended his life due to guilt and Jory Has come forward and admitted he lied. I recorded this and Will let you know when I put the you tube video up!

Last edited:
Re: Photo's from the become a dot Michael Jackson tribute in LA

Thanks for the pics. I love how Tatiana has managed to appear all kinds of Michael Jackson related events and things when she's had nothing to do with the man for YEARS. But I digress. Whatever makes you happy boo. :lol:

Waiting for this "Jordan's now telling the truth" video. :coffee:

its funny how these people who a auditioned for Michael for the TII concert have embraced Michael and are now part of fulfilling his legacy....

I like it

Thanks for the pics. I love how Tatiana has managed to appear all kinds of Michael Jackson related events and things when she's had nothing to do with the man for YEARS. But I digress. Whatever makes you happy boo. :lol:

I guess her feelings ran deep...OR she is hearing Chaching..

Thriller live in dublin

Hey just wondering if there are many people here going to this on saturday night. Who plays Michael Jackson in it?

Jermaine Jackson: Lawyers, money can't divide family

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Michael Jackson's family gathered Tuesday for an early Thanksgiving dinner, determined not to let money and fame pull it apart, the pop icon's oldest brother said.

"That's really, really important because we're a family and throughout the years, the managers, the agents and Hollywood have tried to come between that," Jermaine Jackson said. "What they don't know is we were together before we came out here and we're going to continue to be together."

Jackson spoke to CNN at a Tuesday morning screening of his brother's

"This Is It" movie for inner-city students in Los Angeles.
He said he has stayed away from the Michael Jackson estate legal battle, which pitted his mother's lawyer against his father's lawyer earlier this month.

"When there's a lot of fame and fortune and attorneys, accountants and advisers and managers and agents, it gets like this," Jermaine Jackson said. "But at the same time, my mother is the boss and regardless of what the executors want to do at the end of the day, she has the say."

When family matriarch Katherine Jackson dropped her legal challenge of the men named in Michael Jackson's will to run his estate, family patriarch Joe Jackson's lawyer was launching his own challenge. This set off a bitter courtroom battle between the lawyers for the Jackson parents.

"She has now reneged on her obligation to her family," Joe Jackson's lawyer, Brian Oxman, told the judge. He said Katherine Jackson's reversal was "one of the most despicable displays" he's ever seen in court.

Oxman accused her of reaching a secret deal -- behind Joe Jackson's back -- with the men who control their son's estate.
Jermaine Jackson said despite what you may read, the Jackson family will "pull together."

"There's strength in numbers, and when there's a family like ours, we pull together," he said. "We find strength within each other."

Katherine Jackson does not celebrate holidays because of her religion -- she a Jehovah's Witness -- but the Jackson brothers, sisters, and their children do traditionally gather for one day Thanksgiving week, he said. Tuesday is the day, he said.

"And it's really tough because Michael's no longer with us, but he'll always be with us in spirit, but you just continue to move on," he said.

Michael Jackson's three children -- Prince, 12, Paris, 11, and Blanket, 7 -- are "doing great" and are "best friends" with his children, Jermaine Jackson said.

"They're doing well," he said. "They're getting their lessons done. They have wonderful tutors and programs, they're getting a chance to go out and do things. They're getting a chance to travel."

An A&E network reality TV series that focuses on the lives of four of the Jackson brothers -- Jackie, Jermaine, Tito and Marlon -- debuts next month.

Filming of "The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty" -- in the works before Michael Jackson's June 25 death -- is about to wrap, he said.

He said his main job now is to promote his brother's legacy.
Jermaine Jackson walked down the red carpet with dozens of students before the "This Is It" screening. Michael Jackson's vocal coach and several musicians featured in show also were there.

Los Angeles artist David Ilan, who is creating a Michael Jackson tribute portrait with 1 million hand-drawn dots, added a dot on his artwork for each of them.

The technique, "pointillism," allows Jackson fans worldwide to sign up online to have a dot added in their name. The charity project's Web site is www.MichaelJacksonTributePortrait.com.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/11/24/jermaine.jackson/

Today is Wednesday, November 25, 2009​

Today in
Michael Jackson History

1991 - Michael Jackson's album "Dangerous hit #1 in the U.K.

1997 - Debbie Rowe Jackson gave an interview at Neverland Ranch.

2003 - Lawyers for Michael Jackson filed a lawsuit against XtraJet allegin an invasion of privacy, public disclosure of private facts, recording confidential information, misappropriation of name and likeness, use of name and likeness and unfair business practices. The lawsuit came when XtraJet attempted to sell an unauthorized and illegally obtained video of Michael Jackson on his way to Santa Barbara to be arrested on child molestation charges.

tour_dangerous_toaster.jpg

michael-jackson1-corbis-460-100-460-70.jpg

Last edited:

I feel Tatiana. She was in one of his video (heck I wish I was in her shoes in that video) that will go down in the record books. At least she is not out trying to sue like Ola Ray who I am very disappointed in nowadays.

Katherine Jackson does not celebrate holidays because of her religion -- she a Jehovah's Witness -- but the Jackson brothers, sisters, and their children do traditionally gather for one day Thanksgiving week, he said. Tuesday is the day, he said.

"And it's really tough because Michael's no longer with us, but he'll always be with us in spirit, but you just continue to move on," he said.

Michael Jackson's three children -- Prince, 12, Paris, 11, and Blanket, 7 -- are "doing great" and are "best friends" with his children, Jermaine Jackson said.

"They're doing well," he said. "They're getting their lessons done. They have wonderful tutors and programs, they're getting a chance to go out and do things. They're getting a chance to travel."

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I'm not even going to make a comment on Jermaine.
Let me just say I pray Michael's children: Prince, Paris and Blanket are well cared for during the holidays and that they get
"a chance to travel" a little distance away from Jermaine's children. :angel:

Michael Jackson Doctor Investigation Will Go into 2010

It will be at least a couple of more months before authorities decide whether to arrest Dr. Conrad Murray, the personal physician who treated Michael Jackson before his death.

"A decision (on whether to prosecute) will be made in 2010. It is not going to be made this year," LAPD Commander Patrick Gannon tells PEOPLE.

Although Jackson's June 25 death was ruled a homicide by the county coroner, which found lethal levels of the toxic anesthetic propofol in his body, and Murray admitted to administering propofol at Jackson's bedside to help him sleep, authorities have to determine whether Murray was solely responsible, and to what extent any negligence can be considered criminal.

According to a search warrant unsealed Friday, Murray "said he was not the first doctor to introduce Jackson to propofol. ... Jackson referred to it as his 'milk,'" and Jackson had several doctors locally and abroad who gave him propofol.

Police are being careful, and consulting with other agencies including the state medical board and the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office, which will ultimately decide what charges to file, if any, Gannon says.

"We have taken our time with this to make sure it's done correctly," Gannon says.

Michael's sister, Janet Jackson, and other family members say they blame Murray for Jackson's death, but the doctor has consistently denied any wrongdoing.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20321918,00.html

At the end of the day, MURRAY gave Michael the last shot of this meds, no matter what anyone else gave in the past. I do not think anyone in their right mind think Murray was the first to do this however Murray is the first to mess up and cause a death so it will fall on him.

This is beautiful. Michael's spirit of helping others definitely lives on and I agree, he would have been happy to bring joy to some inner city kids.

Please don't forget to post the video of Jermaine saying that Chandler killed himself out of guilt, etc. Was this on the news or something? Or was it just something that he said to the people there? Please elaborate.

Thanks!

Michael would have been smiling today! The event treated 60 inner city kids to a red carpet event to a screening of TII! Thy had a fantastic time..and so did we!!

http://s961.photobucket.com/albums/...Jackson tribute portrait/?albumview=slideshow

Become Part of the Growing List of Other Celebrities
Who Have Already Received Their Dots, Including…
Diana Ross, Mickey Rooney, Gladys Knight, Gotham Chopra,
Vivica A. Fox, Teddy Riley…to name a few.
A Dot In Your Name Will Be Placed In The Tribute Portrait
Next To Michael’s Dot (close to his heart)
This Official Portrait of Michael Jackson is being created by world renowned artist David Ilan
on canvas from hand-drawn dots.
It will take at least one million dots to complete the work of art.
Fans from more than 165 countries are coming to “be a dot” in Michael’s Portrait.
The Tribute Portrait will help bring donations to several charities that were dear to Michael.
On November 24th, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, we are bringing
60 deserving inner-city students to the AMC Magic Johnson Theatre to watch a special VIP screening of THIS IS IT with one of the featured dancers in the movie.
Join the kids, who will be walking down the red carpet like celebrities,
on their way to receive a dot in the Tribute Portrait. Your participation in this event
will carry on Michael’s legacy and bring joy and hope to these children.
Tuesday, November 24, at 10 a.m. • AMC Magic Johnson Crenshaw 15 • 4020 Marlton Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90008
This is Your Exclusive Invitation to
Be Honored With A
“VIP DOT”
in
The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait
The Largest Michael Jackson Tribute in the World
1 Dot = 1 Fan
I’MADOT
This is the only tribute that allows every fan in the world to participate and to forever be
connected to Michael Jackson’s legacy. Participation is free.
Following the Portrait’s World Tour, it will be placed on exhibit at a prestigious location to be announced.
To receive your dot and be part of this one-of-a-kind tribute forever, please RSVP to:
Lorene Pichay, Tribute Director of Communications, at (323) 712-4661
Or China Myers, Head 2 Heart Creations, at Publicity@MichaelJacksonTributePortrait.com
www.MichaelJacksonTributePortrait.com
In partnership with The Michael Jackson Fan Club - The largest MJ fan club in the world. Established and supported by Michael himself.
This media event will benefit Audobon Middle School, Manuel Arts High School, Crenshaw High School and Dorsey High School,
and is being organized in association with May May Ali (Muhammad Ali’s daughter) and FAMLI, Inc.,
(Foundation for Arts, Mentoring, Leadership & Innovation).

Jermaine made a statement that Evan Chandler ended his life due to guilt and Jory Has come forward and admitted he lied. I recorded this and Will let you know when I put the you tube video up!

oh dear please tell me this is a joke

it disturbs me how jermaine insinuates that with michael they didnt get to travel etc...i would like to put a sock in that man's mouth.
same as what joe did. with friends/family like that....

Another Jackson 5 thriller

It was music composer and singer Adnan Sami's biggest project -- an album that was supposed to mark the comeback of The Jackson 5...

Janet Jackson, who couldn't be a part of the original project, will lend her voice to the portions that were supposed to be sung by Michael...

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82314

it disturbs me how jermaine insinuates that with michael they didnt get to travel etc...i would like to put a sock in that man's mouth.

Jermaine is getting on my last nerve. Now he is claiming the kids never travelled with Michael.

They have been travelling since they came out of the womb. They lived is numerous countries overseas....Ohhh Jermaine, my disdain for this main knows no end.

Let me just say I pray Michael's children: Prince, Paris and Blanket are well cared for during the holidays and that they get
Amen

And he should not be bringing up the Jordy story without proof. Jordy never recanted his story openly (only to his friends). I don't see how repeating an internet rumor will help Michael. Jermaine is in idiot!

Michael Jackson Doctor Investigation Will Go into 2010

It will be at least a couple of more months before authorities decide whether to arrest Dr. Conrad Murray, the personal physician who treated Michael Jackson before his death.

"A decision (on whether to prosecute) will be made in 2010. It is not going to be made this year," LAPD Commander Patrick Gannon tells PEOPLE.

It should be WHEN, not whether
This article is disheartening

It should be WHEN, not whether
This article is disheartening

people like to think that the L.A.P.D. is fair, but i have learned personally, they are not. i was arrested for just walking down the street and being black. i have NO criminal record. and we know how they treated MJ, along with how the Santa Barbara P.D. treated him, in 2003-2005.

many in official places have written articles about them being corrupt. i can only hope that isn't the case, this time.

In the spirit of thanks giving, I'll try my hardest to refrain from Negative thinking, but it is hard!

And dong even get me started on OXMAN!

God Bless!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Back