The Daily News Jan 26

mariemarie

Guests
It's all about the This is It DVD and the Filipino prisoners together with Travis doing the dance.

Michael Jackson dolls expected to be Christmas hit toy

Michael Jackson dolls are expected to be the next hit Christmas toy.
There will four dolls each in memorable Jackson poses.

Two will be launched in August and two before Christmas.

The Character Group, which has had Christmas toy hits with Dr Who and Peppa Pig, has won the UK licence to distribute the dolls made by Playmates Toys.

They are expected to be priced between £29 and £39 and each doll will be numbered.

Richard King, chairman of The Character Group, said: “Michael Jackson's persona and performances were legendary and it is fantastic to be involved with an inspirational figure who entertained millions with the great music he created.

“We are confident that the dolls will be highly sought after by fans and collectors alike, and we look forward to launching the full range in time for Christmas sales this year. These sales will be mainly reflected in our 2011 financial year.”

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23799110-michael-jackson-dolls-to-hit-uk-shops.do

Today in
Michael Jackson History

1984 - Michael Jackson's hair caught on fire while filming a Pepsi commercial.

1987 - Janet Jackson was nominated in nine categories at the 14th annual American Music Awards. She won Best R&B Single for "Nasty" and Best Female R&B Video Artist.

2010 - Michael Jackson's "This Is It" was released on DVD and Blue-Ray.

michael_jackson33.jpg

^ Is this for real? His children to be at the Grammy's? I hope they're ok with going. If not i'd understand. It would be nice to see them though. What ever they think is right, they'll do! :D

I REALLY LOVE Prince, Paris and Blanket. Not only because they're Michael's children but also because they dont seem like all other celebrity kids. They seem More loveing, and caring, Like Michael. Mike raised them the right way (With L.O.V.E.) :yes:

God Bless them! :)

L.O.V.E.
Romi

^ Is this for real? His children to be at the Grammy's? I hope they're ok with going. If not i'd understand. It would be nice to see them though. What ever they think is right, they'll do! :D

I REALLY LOVE Prince, Paris and Blanket. Not only because they're Michael's children but also because they dont seem like all other celebrity kids. They seem More loveing, and caring, Like Michael. Mike raised them the right way (With L.O.V.E.) :yes:

God Bless them! :)

L.O.V.E.
Romi
I agree :yes:

I'd love to see them there too, haven't seen their faces in long time, but only if they feel like it. I'm fine whatever their decision is.

E online so id take with a pinch of salt it seems now mjs not here to give shows ratings they are using the next best thing ie the kids. same as with the jackson tv show

Back