The Daily News Jan 12

mariemarie

Guests
Michael Jackson was murdered

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Michael Jackson's death has been officially ruled as murder, it was revealed today. The cause of death on the 50-year-old's death certificate has been amended to 'homicide' after months of speculation. According to the document the King of Pop died from 'acute Propofol intoxication' due to an 'intravenous injection from another'. On the original certificate issued on July 7 deputy coroner Cheryl MacWillie refused to give a cause of death.

However after further investigations, the certificate was amended and re-released in August by medical examiner Christopher Thomas. It now states the cause of death on 25th June 2009 as 'homicide'. A source said that the Jackson family are 'keeping faith with the police', adding: 'We still feel that there is more than one person responsible for Michael's tragic death. Joe won't give up on getting justice for his son and a lawuit is his focus.' The news comes after it emerged that the singer’s doctor Conrad Murray is expected to be charged with manslaughter.

Dr Murray could be prosecuted for 'gross negligence' for his treatment of the pop star during his last hours, police sources said. Murray, a cardiologist, was with the star at his rented Los Angeles mansion in June and tried to revive him when he was found unconscious. Murray already has a Houston law firm building his defence. Police affidavits say he admitted loading up Jackson with Propofol and other drugs in the hours before his death. Miranda Sevcik, a spokeswoman in Houston for Murray and his lawyer, Edward Chernoff, said Friday the doctor had no comment and reiterated that Murray neither prescribed nor administered anything that should have killed Michael Jackson. Jackson died while under Murray's care as the singer prepared for an ambitious concert schedule. The district attorney's office is waiting for Los Angeles police to turn over the case before presenting it to a grand jury, the law enforcement source said.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/People-Post-12-jan

Today in
Michael Jackson History
2004 - A judge ruled that cameras would not be allowed in the court room for Michael Jackson's arraignment on January 16.

2004 - Jermaine Jackson held a press conference to describe plans to support his brother Michael during his arraignment in Santa Maria on January 16.

2004 - At a Beverly Hills hotel a meeting was held by Michael Jackson's attorneys, managers, accountants and Nation of Islam leaders. Jackson reportedly participated via conference call.

MichaelJacksonAngel.gif

So strange... how the timing of those events ^^^ is like paralleling everything going on right now - The two most important trials (and hopefully there will be a trial...)

The death of Michael was not in vain
We his fans and his family need to continue
this struggle, by demanding justice, and pressing
authorities
We will not deisistir, we are the voice of Michael, today

That's quite an opening header... never in my wildest dreams I thought I'd see something like it.

No matter how many times I see the headline 'Michael Jackson was murdered' every single time I see it it feels like someone has just come and given me a really hard kick in the gut.

No matter how many times I see the headline 'Michael Jackson was murdered' every single time I see it it feels like someone has just come and given me a really hard kick in the gut.

yea same here. :no:

Michael Jackson's death has been officially ruled as murder, it was revealed today.
false. media talking rubbish as normal. it was declared a homicide (doesnt mean just murder) back in september

It's pathetic how all the supposedly mainstream media copy paste the articles from each other!!
I almost know by heart all these lines...Hilarious!!
They have NOTHING new to say. And then the tabloids walk in with "fresh" made up trash.That's how the story goes.

I know that newspaper and I had to laugh this morning when I saw it because I was like, 'what???' 'cause I'm sure I never heard it stated publically that it was clearly murder.

Just another copy and paste piece of journalism .

Shocking headlines to grab the readers attention........ no surprise there, that's why they do it. :-(
Just seeing those words in print though is hard to look at......we continue to wait......
:-(

On the original certificate issued on July 7 deputy coroner
Cheryl MacWillie refused to give a cause of death.

However after further investigations, the certificate was amended and
re-released in August by medical examiner Christopher Thomas. It now states
the cause of death on 25th June 2009 as 'homicide'.
But now we know...it has been written. :sleep: Lets get on with it.

Back