The Daily News Feb 24

mariemarie

Guests
Instant Fame With Michael Jackson LED light-up Disco shoes!

Billie-Jean-LED-light-up-disco-shoes.jpg

If you are you a dancing freak and wish to surprise your colleagues and become instant famous like Michael Jackson, then here is your chance to become eminent with cool Billie Jean LED light-up disco shoes. Getting curious to know how this is possible? Here is your chance to brighten the floor with amazing lights. The shoes in questions come with LED floor tiles which are attached to its bottom as soon as you put your feet down the tiles light up because of the pressure switch.​

Read more here http://www.walyou.com/blog/2010/02/23/michael-jackson-led-shoes/

Today in
Michael Jackson History
1987 - Janet Jackson performed "What Have You Done For Me Lately" at the 29th Annual Grammy Awards.

1987 - Pepsi aired a Michael Jackson commercial, "The Spring...The Magic Returns," during the 29th Annual Grammy Awards.

1993 - Michael Jackson received the Living Legend Award at the 35th Annual Grammy Awards. The award was presented by Janet Jackson.

2003 - Michael Jackson requested a court injunction to block a television company from releasing unused footage filmed during the making of a documentary.

2005 - The jury selection process in Michael Jackson's child molestation trial wrapped up. Opening statements were scheduled to begin on the following Monday.
janetjackson-michaeljackson-photo-06262009.jpg

1993 - Michael Jackson received the Living Legend Award at the 35th Annual Grammy Awards. The award was presented by Janet Jackson.

Beutiful, beutiful, beutiful memories.... aaahhhh.... life has changed so much.
Thanks for this reminder :hug:

I love that speech. I remember watching it on my knees in front of TV (I was a teenager, so please understand lol) and at some point when Michael paused during his speech I said to the TV "I love you!" and Michael then said "I love you too" Aaaaawww! I almost passed out.:wub:

lmao....thank you for this thread....BillieJean is a beautiful memory for me....Those are some great shoes....who knows maybe someone will order them..:)

I love that speech. I remember watching it on my knees in front of TV (I was a teenager, so please understand lol) and at some point when Michael paused during his speech I said to the TV "I love you!" and Michael then said "I love you too" Aaaaawww! I almost passed out.:wub:

If that happened tome ...I probably would of too...love that Michael,,:love:

Oh lawd! :doh:

I guess it's to be expected. This, and a whole lotta other shizz. :rolleyes:

Thanks Marie, hunni and have a nice day.

LOL, I know right. Cool shoes, but uhm wtf? :rofl:

Have a nice day you too!!

How can you walk with shoes that have tiles attached to their bottom? :lol:

Thanks for the news.

hahahaah we did the same with my sis :ninja:

those old times, we were crazy a bit lol

I can´t believe it´s been 17 years ago I´m old :girl_mad:

Back