The crow 1 vs. The dark knight

which one was a better film

• Total voters

MAKAVELIDAKING

Proud Member
remember back in da day HOMIES in da hood use 2 have crazy discusions on dis. when u really think about it they really have alot in common. both were highly succesful comics and they both have dark themes and dark paths. both had a tv shows. and they both have crows on their shoulders. plus brandon lee dies while filiming the movie in dat shooting accident. and keith ledder died after fimimling batman too. and they both were were 28 when they died. and both of their charcters were sick, physco and diranged ya digg. which movie was better the crow the first one with brandon lee the others were ok but not as good as the first one or dark knight. to me the first crow movie was the best dark super hero movie 2 me untill i saw da dark knight. now i dont know which 2 choose. lets have a real ddebate on dis one. it ironic how they both got real popular after they died both ledger and lee died at 28 just so sad. also who was the better actor lee or ledger in their roles.

Last edited:
they both also have alot of crazy lines in the films.

joker: why so serious?

joker: madness is like gravity it just needs altilte push

the crow movie

cop: dont move dont move dont move

crow: i thought the cops always say freeze

The Cop: i am the cops and i see if you move your dead

the crow : well i say i'm dead and i move lmao thats a crazy line

the crow: they are already dead they just dont know it

the dark knight

joker: lets put a smile on that face

joker: i cant kill you you complete me

yall post yall fav qoutes from the movie

c'mon guys this a good one for a debate lets have a real conversation on the to filsm. kopv say something. i know you seen both

I went for Dark Knight. Best thing that came out of The Crow was scary Sting. I mean the wrestler; not the singer.

Back