The Conspiracy Behind The Fake Voice...

Showman74

Proud Member
Since Monday's release of "Breaking News" I have been searching and analyzing everything possible that could give me an answer to this whole controversy in regards to Michael's voice. Why would Sony go through the trouble of paying a huge some of money just to destroy their reputation and sales with angry fans who don't believe it's Michael. Well yesterday with the leaking of "Keep Your Head Up" and seeing the reaction of 80% of the fan base believing that it was truly Michael singing... it all hit me, and I think I have the answer to why Sony is doing this... It's the final revenge and consipiracy of Sony...

What they are trying to do is to brainwash the fans with the voice of the "fake Michael" making it believe that it's really Michael Jackson... and as of this moment, it's working brilliantly, almost all of you believe it's him! Which means that whatever comes out of "fake Michael" all of you will believe and purchase cause it's the real MJ... which will lead to all of you believing every word that comes out of "fake Michael"... and that opens the door to all kinds of creations made by Sony themselves... future songs that flow more like "confessions" in which all kinds of sick disgusting rumours from the past and accusations will rise back up. And even taking it to another step, with private voice recordings of "Michael" talking and saying things that will tarnish his reputation forever. At this point Sony is putting the voice of "fake Michael" on songs that bring a positive image for the fans to enjoy, they are working on the first steps of making the world believe this is Michael... and once the plan succeeds fully, and everyone follows this impersanation as Michael's true voice, then Sony will attack with the numerous projects to destroy him... and once they do all this, no one will be able to fight it. The media and press will spread it all out and the fans will be powerless to do anything cause these arent rumours and lies anymore... these are Michael's confessions! It's the perfect final revenge to destroy Michael forever! Once all the damage is done, Sony will be victorious, they'll get all the royalties while having destroyed Michael's reputation forever, and they will have their hands clean on the whole thing!

Now I shall repeat, this is just my belief, you are welcome to not agree with me, I respect all of your point of views, ideas and beliefs on this situation. I just wanted to express my view on this as some of you asked of me to, and see what you all think. All I have to say is that while Michael was alive you all saw the consiparacy that went on to kill him, and you all know that there's people out there who will stop at nothing to destroy him completely, even after his passing. I believe we should stop this before it goes to far, cause if we don't work on this now, the damage will be irriversable.

EDIT - I apologize for the misunderstanding... when I said "royalties" I didn't mean Michael's belongings and money... I just meant money in general from the sales of albums, DVD's, etc...

Last edited:
I don't think Sony would have any reason to do this.

Sorry, but I disagree completely.

EDIT - You talk of conspiracy by Sony to be able to claim all of Michael's royalties; surely if they did pull off such a successful smear campaign that would see the world shunning Michael and his music, there would be no royalties to be earned thus Sony's plan failing completely - meaning they spent millions in return for nothing.

Sony are a business with the making of money at their heart. That is what they will continue to do and will take any means necessary to do so.

After this album, I don't think they should release anymore unreleased songs. Or at least until Michael's kids have a say in the future. Every song they put out, nobody is going to believe it's Michael. Because of this one song, everybody is going to question every song released after it. It shouldn't be like this.
Of course that's not going to happen since they signed a ginormous deal but it's a thought.

I was undecided about the song at first too (at the time I only listened to it once), but the more I listened to it, the more I believed it to be Michael. My opinion of course. I also don't understand why Sony and estate would have any reason to do this. If they did provide more supportive backup vocals from someone else, they must have done it with good intentions. Not to fool everybody. I don't see why they'd take the risk at doing something illegal.

Since Monday's release of "Breaking News" I have been searching and analyzing everything possible that could give me an answer to this whole controversy in regards to Michael's voice. Why would Sony go through the trouble of paying a huge some of money just to destroy their reputation and sales with angry fans who don't believe it's Michael. Well yesterday with the leaking of "Keep Your Head Up" and seeing the reaction of 80% of the fan base believing that it was truly Michael singing... it all hit me, and I think I have the answer to why Sony is doing this... It's the final revenge and consipiracy of Sony...

What they are trying to do is to brainwash the fans with the voice of the "fake Michael" making it believe that it's really Michael Jackson... and as of this moment, it's working brilliantly, almost all of you believe it's him! Which means that whatever comes out of "fake Michael" all of you will believe and purchase cause it's the real MJ... which will lead to all of you believing every word that comes out of "fake Michael"... and that opens the door to all kinds of creations made by Sony themselves... future songs that flow more like "confessions" in which all kinds of sick disgusting rumours from the past and accusations will rise back up. And even taking it to another step, with private voice recordings of "Michael" talking and saying things that will tarnish his reputation forever. At this point Sony is putting the voice of "fake Michael" on songs that bring a positive image for the fans to enjoy, they are working on the first steps of making the world believe this is Michael... and once the plan succeeds fully, and everyone follows this impersanation as Michael's true voice, then Sony will attack with the numerous projects to destroy him... and once they do all this, no one will be able to fight it. The media and press will spread it all out and the fans will be powerless to do anything cause these arent rumours and lies anymore... these are Michael's confessions! It's the perfect final revenge to destroy Michael forever! Once all the damage is done, Sony will be victorious, they'll get all the royalties while having destroyed Michael's reputation forever, and they will have their hands clean on the whole thing!

Now I shall repeat, this is just my belief, you are welcome to not agree with me, I respect all of your point of views, ideas and beliefs on this situation. I just wanted to express my view on this as some of you asked of me to, and see what you all think. All I have to say is that while Michael was alive you all saw the consiparacy that went on to kill him, and you all know that there's people out there who will stop at nothing to destroy him completely, even after his passing. I believe we should stop this before it goes to far, cause if we don't work on this now, the damage will be irriversable.

I completely agree!

I don't think Sony would have any reason to do this.

Sorry, but I disagree completely.

EDIT - You talk of conspiracy by Sony to be able to claim all of Michael's royalties; surely if they did pull off such a successful smear campaign that would see the world shunning Michael and his music, there would be no royalties to be earned thus Sony's plan failing completely - meaning they spent millions in return for nothing.

Sony are a business with the making of money at their heart. That is what they will continue to do and will take any means necessary to do so.

I see your point, but what I'm trying to say is that Sony is not stupid to this now, I'm saying that all this could lead in the next few years... with the amount they will get until then, it won't even matter anymore... the contract has to end at one point. It's a slow process to make us all believe in the "fake voice" and then they'll take care of the rest. God knows what they are gonna try to make us believe, it could be anything. And honestly, Sony has every reason to do this, did you forget what happened between MJ and Sony? Do you think that this whole ordeal after Invincible just passed them...

If you read Michael's will carefully you will see that all his assets and completely secure and noone can touch them!

I'm apologize for the misunderstanding... when I said royalties, I didn't mean Michael's belongings and money... I just meant money in general from the sales of albums, DVD's, etc...

I don't think Sony is trying to destroy Michael. They are trying to make more money as possible, at all cost. Meaning, now with half fake songs, later full fakes. No real MJ vocals inside, so no one can't define where and how the two voices are mixed together.
And the producers of the songs are the criminals. the estate is clueless and naive. sony is just playing innocent and holging thumbs, this fraud would pass.

I said this many times. as long Sony, the estate or the producers admit and always state, that Michaels lead vocals are supported by someone else, to fulfil the songs, it's all fine for me.
We can expect all songs that Michael left are completed.

If you read Michael's will carefully you will see that all his assets and completely secure and noone can touch them!

Sony & Branca, Weitzman, McClain will be making the majority of the money. Sony is known for its phony accounting practices & lawyers have ways of going thru an estate's money. I think the Catalog will be sold to Sony eventually - not that PPB will ever be hurting compared to truly poor children, but they won't get what they should IMO.

When does the Illuminati comes into this? It can't be too far...

What I'm trying to say is... All I see is talk about conspiracy, brainwashing and this and that. To the point it's starting to sound like something from a movie. I know some of you have a few points and all... But really.

I'm pretty sure that if it isn't MJ, the reasons are way more simpler (as in "let's make money, yay" or something of that effect) than a world conspiracy and brainwashing. Again, where's the Illuminati?

EDIT - I apologize for the misunderstanding... when I said "royalties" I didn't mean Michael's belongings and money... I just meant money in general from the sales of albums, DVD's, etc...

I think it's easier. It's all about the ca$h. If they manage to trick people with these fake, half-fake tracks, they will do it again and again. And so they can make "new MJ albums" for a long-long time....

Wow, have to disagree completely with you... and I really have a hard time taking such terries serious....

I respectfully disagree. :)
I THINK you're making too much of all this. The problem between Michael and sony in 2001 was related to Mottola. Sony is a corporation, not ONE person, and their only goal is to make as much money as they can, as any other business. And if they can finally find a way to get a hold of Michael's shares of the catalog, they wont hesitate, b/c it's worth a lot. I dont think they give a crap about destroying Michael's reputation. That would mean less sales when you think of it.
But I believe they're ready to release anything under Michael's name, even if it goes as far as copying and pasting bits of old songs. Which is a damn shame b/c anyone who knows Michael can tell, without being pretentious, that he would be horrified. You know what scares me the most? That Riley implied that they didnt have THAT many songs they could release after all. Which, to me, means we might expect a lot more of BN and Monster in the future.
Now, we've seen a lot of other people, more or less close to Michael, using his name to sell us something over the last 17 months, right?
I think in the end, we could make the difference, by letting all these greedy people, and the executives, know we're not idiots, and we wont fall for anything stamped Michael that they're wishing to throw at us. WE can lead that game, and make them respect who Michael is. We can, if the fighting stops and we finally unite over our love for Michael.

I see your point, but what I'm trying to say is that Sony is not stupid to this now, I'm saying that all this could lead in the next few years... with the amount they will get until then, it won't even matter anymore... the contract has to end at one point. It's a slow process to make us all believe in the "fake voice" and then they'll take care of the rest. God knows what they are gonna try to make us believe, it could be anything. And honestly, Sony has every reason to do this, did you forget what happened between MJ and Sony? Do you think that this whole ordeal after Invincible just passed them...

I was under the impression that the conflict between Michael and Sony was only present under the management of Tommoy Motola? (or whatever his name was). Michael Jackson is Sony's biggest money maker - he's their friend, and us the fans are their biggest friends. They won't want to alienate us by selling us fake songs (no input from Breaking News haters here please).

This whole fiasco with the release of Michael is proof that the fans cannot be fooled easily, despite the fact Breaking News being Michael Jackson. It proves that the the fans will scrutinise anything that is not of standards and will fight for something better. Sony knows this and won't risk losing their biggest source of income.

However much I can sort of see your stance, I just don't agree with the conspiracy. I think it's a little too over-dramatic.

Sony & Branca, Weitzman, McClain will be making the majority of the money. Sony is known for its phony accounting practices & lawyers have ways of going thru an estate's money. I think the Catalog will be sold to Sony eventually - not that PPB will ever be hurting compared to truly poor children, but they won't get what they should IMO.

if that were true, Michael should have been financially destroyed twenty years ago.

Michael was smarter than that. trusts cannot be touched. his kids will be more than fine. if Jermaine Jackson can still live in a luxury house, how can one possibly think Michael messed up?

insightful but i dont agree 110%, i think ill stop coming to this forum so negative and full of conspiracies.... we have press websites for that.

I understand that their main priority is to recover their investment but was damn cruel to release as first song a questionable one, to say at least. And to keep the other questionable ones no matter what. It is like a message that we shouldn't care too much about keeping high standards or striving for perfection. Bothers me to no end. Is so disrespectful for Michael.

Last edited:

Completely agree
Please Sign the petition started by MJFRANCE almost 3 thousand signatures in less than 48 hours

http://www.petitions24.com/michael

If sony destroyed Michael they won't have any royalties to collect.

Totally agree.

Back