The break

mickyj007

Proud Member
Your predictions/discussion of what might take place during the October-December This Is It break..

?

Album, singles, videos. Michaelmania at maximum all over the world. Michael Michael Michael, lol.

Not too sure but I'm waiting for the Sun to come out and say he's using that time to get treatment for his 'skin cancer' and the Oct- Dec break was a clause in the contract so he could go get treatment lol

Your predictions/discussion of what might take place during the October-December This Is It break..

IMO: It will be a break for Michael^^

That's what I'm thinking, a 'break', do people here really think he will release singles and things? I'd love to think so, but I think that he's gonna use that time to relax, be with his kids, do a bit of shopping and think of more ideas for the next leg of the concerts.

Hoping that a new album will drop at somepoint during that 'break'. It would make sense if he has material ready for release, or at least close to being finished. He can preview a few different new songs during the first leg of the This Is It residency @ the 02 and basically gauge audience response. If the response is positive, which we all know it will be, then that would be a good song to release as a single.

I expect that he will go back to the States for a while as well to finish up any loose ends, like the album, videos, collabs.. even stuff like lawsuits. He will also want to have time to reflect upon the first leg of the shows and may make little changes, or drastic changes, which is why I got tickets for both legs of the show just incase things change, which I fully expect it to.

But he will mainly be looking for some R & R during that break, letting things like new music and hopefully a new album do the work for him!

I think he will promote the tour and also announce the extension of it to other countries, plus new album, and lots of interviews etc ,maybe even a special, an appearance on X factor and some other shows, dont think Mike will want to stop this momentum!

Wait and see:p

Terry

^^maybe that..
or.. just be home in LA and relax with his kids..rehearsing a few new songs for the tour..and maybe working on the album or even release it

Hoping that a new album will drop at somepoint during that 'break'. It would make sense if he has material ready for release, or at least close to being finished. He can preview a few different new songs during the first leg of the This Is It residency @ the 02 and basically gauge audience response. If the response is positive, which we all know it will be, then that would be a good song to release as a single.

I expect that he will go back to the States for a while as well to finish up any loose ends, like the album, videos, collabs.. even stuff like lawsuits. He will also want to have time to reflect upon the first leg of the shows and may make little changes, or drastic changes, which is why I got tickets for both legs of the show just incase things change, which I fully expect it to.

But he will mainly be looking for some R & R during that break, letting things like new music and hopefully a new album do the work for him!
Great post! I esp. agree on the 2nd paragraph.

BTW, what's "R&R"??

He will be chillin and taking a rest and at the same time, he might get energized so much by the fans' responses at the shows that he would find himself working hard on new music. The break would feel very short for him. Shorter for him than for us.

I reckon a break and maybe changes for the second leg.

it will be just a break, i guess...

or maybe he will release the new album and stuff... :wild:

I think he'll just use it to chill out and be with his children, maybe try and keep a low profile and enjoy himself for a while without too many people around him.

...Wishful thinking perhaps :p

Totally off-topic, but I don't think it's worth making up another thread for:

Does anyone know where I can find pictures of Will.i.am's outfit he wore to Much Music Awards last night?

He wore an MJ armband (silver), and almost the same Silver toe-capped shoes as MJ wore in the BAD video. Plus he's heading off to London in the next few days! He loves MJ, lol.

Hopefully the new album will be released.

Of course we all hope there will be an new album. But like said before, changes in the show, hopefully some new material. He will take more time to live with the children and take some rest for himself.

Back