The book thread

I like literature and historical biographies. My favourite kind of literature is French lit. but I do also enjoy Russian literature. I also enjoy reading biographies of my favourite historical figures. I also like children's books and books on esoterism/the occult arts.

I forgot to mention I also love poetry!

Last edited:
I have a L.O.V.E. for V.C. Andrews and Stephen King books. They are my favorite authors. And I have a huge L.O.V.E. for any books that tell stories about astronomy, the paranormal, and Unexplained Mysteries. And I also L.O.V.E. books that talks about ancient and lost civilizations like the Egyptians, The Mayans, The Atlanteans, and other ancient people like them. And I also L.O.V.E. the Guinness World Records books.

I'm not a big book reader right now but in the past I was and my favorite books were those by Stephen King, John Saul, Dean Koontz, Clive Barker (I was really into horror books back in college). I went through a V.C. Andrews phase years ago. I have read a lot of Mary Higgins Clark, Danielle Steele and John Grisham. I also enjoy biographies.

Back