The Big Bang Theory Actress Kaley Cuoco tweet about Michael..

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Guess who's a Michael Jackson fan? :)

1098281_10151833256491111_1616994560_n.jpg

Haha, i laughed at " Can You Feel It Concert ", but in all honesty thats pretty awesome

Guess who's a Michael Jackson fan? :)

1098281_10151833256491111_1616994560_n.jpg

Haha, i laughed at " Can You Feel It Concert ", but in all honesty thats pretty awesome

I love Kaley Cuoco, and I admire her sublime acting talents, she's a loving and genuine woman, I have admired her for so long, ooh and they mentioned Michael in the big bang theory too you know :) one of the episode's from season 4 referring to the thriller short film :)

"Can You Feel It Concert"

...k.

Someone get this girl the "Another Part Of Me Tour in Wembley" dvd, stat!

"Can You Feel It Concert"

...k.

Someone get this girl the "Another Part Of Me Tour in Wembley" dvd, stat!

I for one think it was cute how she worded that, and not just because I've had a crush on her since the big bang theory started *.* :blushes: :heart:

Last edited:
Ummm doesnt she mean the "dangerous" concert in bucharest?

Can You Feel It concert in Bucharest? Does she know something I don't know? lol. I haven't really seen much of the Big Bang Theory, but what I have seen was pretty funny. :)

She should some earlier tours, TII is not a good representation for Michael! Anyway, nice to see

She has tweeted nice things about Michael before too. I love her and the whole cast of The Big Bang Theory, best show ever. Sheldon rules. :D

Oh thanks for this man. This is awesome because we can relate. I like the way she used capital letters. I do not watch The Big Bang Theory but i found her very good in the show called "8 simple rules". The short scene in which she imitates the godather (the character played by Marlon Brando) killed me lol. May John Ritter rest in peace by the way.

I really want that "Can You Feel It" concert... May Tino_MJ has that :)

If you don't have that one, I can accept "Can You Feel It in London" :D

Looks like "Penny" wrote this :)

Last edited:
She should some earlier tours, TII is not a good representation for Michael! Anyway, nice to see
TII is about rehearsals but it is a fair representation of what he could do if you look at it that way,I mean, who on earth can put on such good rehearsals? I think it's great that people these days watch something like TII and recognize Michael had it and that he was still one of the best out there

I'm not a fan of the show, but it's nice to hear that Kaley Cuoco is like us an MJ fan. OHHHHHH!!!

tumblr_m9ofoqWqfM1rvl3nyo1_500.gif

I really do think kaley means the victory tour concert

She tweeted this last year after Bad 25 aired
Kaley Cuoco ?@KaleyCuoco 23 Nov
Watching last nights Michael Jackson "Bad 25" special.
#thekingofpop
#fullbadassery
#sickfashion

:clapping:

Back