The Beyonce Experience.......

michaelsson

Proud Member
I love this dvd..i just thought i would rant about it..my fave part has to be when the band Played DSTYGE and the crowd went mad CRAZY!!!!!

and my hightlight of the show besides that is def GET ME BODIED..i just love that choreography

what do u guys think of it..if u went 2 see it, or have the dvd, or seen it on tv

Last edited:
AHEEEEEEEEM!! I kno yall music lovers has seen the show or heard about it or bought the dvd lol! so get n hear..i saw her when she came 2 PHX and she did a great job..popprince89 wheeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeeee are u???????? lol shed sum light please

Id rather not cuz it seems to me that most ppl have pretty much made up their minds about Beyonce and her abilities as an artist so instead of getting upset at the numerous negative things i know ppl will say in regards to me praising Bey so the great artist she, im just gonna keep my opinions of Beyonce to myself cuz i know how i much i love and admire her and thats all that really matters to me...i dont think me reflecting on her concert will persuade or do anyone any justice cuz like i said, shes been in the game so long and most ppl have already decided if they hate or lover so thats what it is..

but i will say, it was the BEST CONCERT/"EXPERIENCE" IVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE LIVE AND ON DVD! (Meeting her before the concert was just icing on the cake!) I believe i will NEVER get tired of watching it EVER!

....now bring on the haters...lol

Absolutely amazing! Bee has the whole package, ppl! That's it! That's what it has to be!
I watched the show twice in Europe and I met her backstage before one of them. She's not only an amazing performer, but a great person as well.
I have never felt the physical necessity to watch a concert every day. Well, at least not since Dangerous tour in Bucharest. But it happened again with the Beyonce experience! Respect!

She is a great artist, very talent singer with a powerful voice. The concert is good, a mix of MJ, Madonna and Janet concerts ... in some parts I thought her atitude was a over ... too much ... but the concert is good.

She is a great artist, very talent singer with a powerful voice. The concert is good, a mix of MJ, Madonna and Janet concerts ... in some parts I thought her atitude was a over ... too much ... but the concert is good.

lol some of her facial expressions were kinda like wtf lol

umm ok lol. daniel hush lol. u gotta admit she was doin 2much n some parts.

Nope..she's never too much..she's frickin Beyoncé ...when u hear that name u automatically think big..big performance, big hair, big facials, big song, shes just the best

umm ok lol. daniel hush lol. u gotta admit she was doin 2much n some parts.

Nope..she's never too much..she's frickin Beyoncé ...when u hear that name u automatically think big..big performance, big hair, big facials, big song, shes just the best

lmmfao.....no comment....i love u tho daniel lol

Back