The Best Man In The Mirror spin!

You're right. Amazing spin and he lands perfectly!

I get the impression that he notised himself. That he got it delivered exacly the way he wants it. The fans applaudet him accordingly, and the feelings of everything just fitting hand in glove got him carried away. These moments of everything perfect that he strived so much for. This is legend!

F*CK that was amazing!! Sorry for the language, but that was gravity-defying! :wild: He almost lifted off the stage!

Awesome! That whole Monza show is great :punk:

Impressive. Yeah, I like the one in Bucharest too, but it seemed like in Monza he spun faster. Any faster and he would lift off into space :laugh:

I get the impression that he notised himself. That he got it delivered exacly the way he wants it. The fans applaudet him accordingly, and the feelings of everything just fitting hand in glove got him carried away. These moments of everything perfect that he strived so much for. This is legend!

How did he manage to do so? Man.... he is so amazing, so great, so unique, so.... so MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!

Amazing moment!! Thanks for sharing!

Really that was magical! I remember the first time i watched that spin, my jaw was litterly about to drop.
I also love the bucharest (London?) one but as posted earlier in this thread there is just somethin about the Monza one. I love the early Dangerous shows, we should really get one on DVD

Last edited:
That long spin in the Bucharest dvd is not from Bucharest. It's taken from other concert. If you watch BBC version or other unedited versions you can't find that spin.

Bad Tour spins are amazing too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVRr_jHJ5OI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNUmMKiqNTc

The Bad Tour spins were amazing too, but i feel like the spins were in someway restricted, dont know how to explain this but in the dangerous tour it felt like he had more freedom with the spins to make them longer and more amazing.

Those Bad Tour spins in the beginning of Moonwalker are awesome! Is that Man in the Mirror performance from Wembey stadium?

magical moment indeed !
he spins sooo fast... truely amazing what he did during his concerts.

This may have been the single best Dangerous Tour show. Not saying the rest weren't amazing, but every song from Monza just oozed magic. :) Just my two cents.

That is definitely one of the best. I also really like the second spin at the grammys 88 as that whole performance is perfect and he slams so hard in that spin. I also love a spin thats not from MITM, its from the MJ and friends show in munich 99 during the dance part of Billie Jean. He does this fucking silky slow spin that looks soo smooth=)

This may have been the single best Dangerous Tour show. Not saying the rest weren't amazing, but every song from Monza just oozed magic. :) Just my two cents.
Yeah, the whole concert is very, very good. I hope we can one day get to see one of those early Dangerous concerts with Bad and TWYMMF on the setlist in full in professional quality.

Yeah, the whole concert is very, very good. I hope we can one day get to see one of those early Dangerous concerts with Bad and TWYMMF on the setlist in full in professional quality.

Yeah, we definitely need more pro concerts from both the Dangerous and Bad tours!

i have a new contender for this contest! The spin he does at the james brown concert. The one with BB King to. MJ is in the audience and james gets him up to sing a little bit of "i love you" before the beat kicks in and mike sicks the f**k out!! its so amazing (as is the rest of the show if u like that music=)

Last edited:
Back