The announced new song

Mr. Norway

Proud Member
Early last week when I was on this forum I believe there was a thread with some twitter messages saying that on Friday (two days ago, the 15th) there would be a previously unheard MJ song that was to be available to listen to. But now when I try to search for the thread I can´t find it and there is noone mentioning it at all. Was it all just a bad joke or what has happened?? I´m starting to think that I might have dreamt it :)

Someone, please inform me!

A mix? :mello:
Someone please leak Can't get your weight off of me...I won't tell Sony! :dancin:

But wasn't it a previously unheard song from the 2000' era? Can't be HT... I think it would be "All in your Name", but i think Gaz cancelled the release or something... =/

AndreyZidane™;3345901 said:
I highly doubt it's a new unheard MJ track. Gaz also referred to it as a "mix" so I think that the supposedly new song is actually Birchey's HT mix.
Really? I missed that, where did you see that? I have only seen the tweets in which it was announced. Maybe I'm misremembering, but I did not see the word mix in there I think.

Here they are:

I have heard it and it is pretty cool, it is from 2000 era its a full and completed song. along the lines of STTR 11:34 PM Apr 10th via web

Its a completed song in full, this friday 7pm to late. you wanna hear it. be there. 11:30 PM Apr 10th via web

ok, this friday, in our all Michael Friday ustream show. I will be playing a never before heard song of Michael Jackson. 11:30 PM Apr 10th via web

But wasn't it a previously unheard song from the 2000' era? Can't be HT... I think it would be "All in your Name", but i think Gaz cancelled the release or something... =/

It wasn't cancelled, just the show was, but let's hope we'll get it in the next ustream show. :)

Really? I missed that, where did you see that? I have only seen the tweets in which it was announced. Maybe I'm misremembering, but I did not see the word mix in there I think.

I had a feeling it would be Birchey's HT mix and not a legit unheard MJ track, I hope I'm wrong but I highly doubt I am. Until I'm proven to be wrong I don't think he'll "leak a supposedly unheard MJ track"... after banning two people for what? Sharing links to something that was already previously posted by somebody else? So after that incident, he's leaking himself a unheard MJ track? Doesn't make much sense.

Oh, and here's that post:

ztd54i.jpg

Indeed, people have been talking about Birchey's mixes for a while now. Look at Birchey's signature and avatar. I told you guys to not get your hopes up. Sorry! ;)

Oh, I missed that tweet, thanks for posting. If it's Birchey's mix, that would not fit the description given in the earlier tweets though (especially about it being a 2000 era song). I do like Birchey's mixes, but it would be a bit of a disappointment to be honest. Though it was indeed very surprising when I saw the announcement, that an unleaked song could just be posted on a fansite when people are being banned for posting snippets.

yeah, but we need to ask gaz if he'll premire it in this firday.

Ok thanks! I hope Gaz will tell us soon.

It must be something official, authorized by Sony and the estate.
But please not another Cascio song! I really hope it's from 2000.

Oh, I missed that tweet, thanks for posting. If it's Birchey's mix, that would not fit the description given in the earlier tweets though (especially about it being a 2000 era song). I do like Birchey's mixes, but it would be a bit of a disappointment to be honest. Though it was indeed very surprising when I saw the announcement, that an unleaked song could just be posted on a fansite when people are being banned for posting snippets.

HT is from the 2000 era (2000,2001,2002...2011...XXXX) and not from the Invincible era only. It probably is fully completed (by Birchey of course) and it's unheard since people didn't got the chance to hear it. Thrust me, don't get your hopes too high because you'll probably get dissapointed.

I have info from reliable friends that it's indeed a mix.

It was said that it was an unheard song from the 2,000 era....

Now we're on about some sort of mix?

Confused.

I think we need Gaz, to come and confirm about the song really. And give us the details of the song :p

Hope to hear more from Gaz soon.

Too many rumours. We need to know something for sure. We do not need more negativity at this point.

Hope we will soon hear an official statement from Gaz or the staff at MJJC.

We do not need more controversy or negativity.

I agree with you Hess. We've had way too much of teasing with things that never turn up, cryptic postings, bad news and agro. Time for everything to lighten up!

Also, I've did a little investigation and found a snippet that's supposedly from Birchey's HT mix (actually, somebody posted it somewhere, maybe in the 2000Watts section and Birchey confirmed it's his mix). It sounds more like a demo of HT, very raw and very different from even the Throwback mix. It also appareas that he still left the auto-tune in his voice. Also, the mix has a couple of unheard vocals. Right at the end of the snippet Michael sings "she's only 15".

Now, I'm not gonna post the snippet because I might get in trouble.

EDIT: Actually, I saw that over at Max-Jax they actually have a thread about this with a direct download link to the snippet on the first post.

Here it is: http://www.maximum-jackson.com/disc...ollywood-Tonight-quot-Birchey-s-Remix-Snippet

Last edited:
AndreyZidane™;3347445 said:
Also, I've did a little investigation and found a snippet that's supposedly from Birchey's HT mix (actually, somebody posted it somewhere, maybe in the 2000Watts section and Birchey confirmed it's his mix). It sounds more like a demo of HT, very raw and very different from even the Throwback mix. It also appareas that he still left the auto-tune in his voice. Also, the mix has a couple of unheard vocals. Right at the end of the snippet Michael sings "she's only 15".

Now, I'm not gonna post the snippet because I might get in trouble.

EDIT: Actually, I saw that over at Max-Jax they actually have a thread about this with a direct download link to the snippet on the first post.

Here it is: http://www.maximum-jackson.com/disc...ollywood-Tonight-quot-Birchey-s-Remix-Snippet

Hahaha, so the big leak of an unreleased song is some fan-made mix of Hollywood Tonight?

Shame on Gaz. He knew the cryptic info he gave implied it was an actual new song.

Hahaha, so the big leak of an unreleased song is some fan-made mix of Hollywood Tonight?

Shame on Gaz. He knew the cryptic info he gave implied it was an actual new song.

Hey man, I'm dissapointed too but that was totally uncalled for. Technicly, he never said it's an actual new song. Everything he said matches with this mix's description.

1. From the 2000 era. Check!
2. Completed (by Birchey). Check!
3. Unheard (Duh! We didn't hear his remix yet.). Check!
3. In the vain of STTR. Check!
3. "New song/mix" (As stated on his twitter). Check!

Last edited:
AndreyZidane™;3347577 said:
Hey man, I'm dissapointed too but that was totally uncalled for. Technicly, he never said it's an actual new song. Evrything he said matches with this mix's description.

Detectives Andrey and Dorian.

Fore more cases you can contact us via PM.

holmesandwatson.gif

AndreyZidane™;3347577 said:
Hey man, I'm dissapointed too but that was totally uncalled for. Technicly, he never said it's an actual new song. Everything he said matches with this mix's description.

Yeah you're right, there was nothing misleading about what he said *rolls eyes*...

You do realize that he could have just said "I'll be uploading a new fan-made mix of HT on Friday". But it doesn't sound as exciting...

Back