The actual setlist

beauty queen

Proud Member
I wonder if the setlist has been finalised yet, as he would start rehearsing fully soon.

Yes, I am also interested in the list of songs that Michael would sing had already been determined?

I think he will prerecord the songs, so he doesn't need to sing live, but so the songs still sounds fresh and as it's in his todays voice. He wants to dance good instead of concentrating on sining good live.

I don't like to know the setlist before I go to the concert... It has to be a surprise to me which tracks he's gonna play.

I hope that Michael if anything does not pre record and even if he is out of breath still sings live this is what makes an amzing singer /dancer perfomer, even if he dont do as much and show off his amazing vocal skills, remind the world why he is still held with great admiration from todays stars.

Simply be the king of pop!

Terry

Agree, Terry, seeing him sing LIVE is the most important thing (well, seeing him too..), to hear his voice right there, in front of me..

Time will tell.

I am looking forward to the set list. Of course, singing live would be preferred, but should Michael pre-record songs in his "current vocals" would be great.

im sure they have rehearsed the songs he knows they will be performing. i think the "voting" thing was mainly a gimmick. there might be a few songs he does that he usually doesnt perform. but for the most part im sure theyve had the setlist picked out for a while.

Rehearsings has started.

He has propably been rehearsing for a long time!

there are already threads pertaining 2 the setlist(2 or 3 actually) and threads about him rehearsing. and rehearsals have already started

if he doesnt sing live I will be incredibly dissapointed. He is regarded as one of the greatest vocalists - without the live singing it may be like some of the performances at the MSG shows *shudders*

If he doesn't sing live people will just take the piss he needs to prove them wrong

I do not care, he will sing live or not important that all sounded, but if someone will say that he could not sing it would be just stupid. Michael did not have to prove to anyone. He has already proven!

Back