The 1999 Dangerous performances are kinda weird... don't ya think?

MattyJam

Guests
The Seoul and Germany ones from 1999 with all the crazy sound effects and stuff... it's cool that he was always adding new dimensions to this performance, although I'm not sure the '99 version really worked all that well.

What do you guys think?

The Seoul and Germany ones from 1999 with all the crazy sound effects and stuff... it's cool that he was always adding new dimensions to this performance, although I'm not sure the '99 version really worked all that well.

What do you guys think?

I loved it. Theres all that build up and anticapation till when the beat hits!

Reminds me of Smooth Criminal in the middle where it breaks out into the music and the routine again.

Hm, I loved his Dangerous performance on the German "Wetten Dass" show. That was really stripped down to the basics, just dancing. Amazing. Naked stage and the camera men did the worst job ever- but it is exactly the stripped down to nothing show that showed what an amazing performer he was.

I always wished there was more "Dangerous" in the shows because I loved the choreography. That was worlds more exiciting than usual "HIStory" Tour routine. I love "Dangerous". The dancers and him in that choreography actually work together instead of the usual routine- which felt like the dancers were put there so that he stands out, not to actually dance.

"Dangerous" was different in many aspects. :punk:

I LOVE IT esp the effects it had on the 'lust' portion. it's awesome and sexier.

whatever twist Mike had on Dangerous just worked. I love all versions. ;)

The performances of Dangerous from 1999 are my favorite of that song. I love the red shirt and some of the new sound effect. I only problem was I thought Michael performed Dangerous too many times on television.

I like the original 1993 version where he performs more of the actual song... I believe this was the version he rehearsed for TII.

I liked his performance of Dangerous a few years ago on the American Bandstand anniversary show. That was good

Back