The 1995 MJ / Prince conversation

Mr. Norway

Proud Member
"In 1995 or so, Prince and Michael Jackson had a private 40 minute conversation. Nobody else was present in the room and neither of them ever spoke on what their conversation was about. I WANT TO KNOW DAMMIT."

- This was taken from a post on a Prince forum. Have anyone else heard about this and does someone have a suggestion on what they could have been discussing? Collaboration????

Yeah, I heard about this too. One of Michae's engineers confirmed that this happened in an MJ thread on Gearslutz.com, but as you said, nobody else was present.

I would of loved to be a fly on the wall in that room..:lmao:

Well, I would assume it´s very likely that the conversation was about music at least :)
I mean, I hardly doubt that Prince or MJ popping in to the other just for a coffee and a chat about life. IF Prince visited MJ during a recording session I guess it was to listen to his music and what he had come up with, and the same with MJ. We all know they had tremendous respect for each other so it could be pure curiosity. But they could of course also be discussing some new collaboration projects. But I do believe it had smething to do with music anyway.

Back