The 10 Best Music Videos (Billboard): Poll Results

MJStorm

Proud Member
Congratulations to the fans. We Rock the World!!

10 best videos 1980's

1. "Thriller"

Michael Jackson (1983)

If the Video Music Awards had existed in 1983, MTV would have had to practically create a category just for the culture-dominating ingeniousness of "Thriller." It's little wonder that the video was up for several VMAs even a year later when the awards show kicked off. And almost 30 years after the MJ's epic horror-movie-style ghouls and zombies grooved and paraded into the hearts of music lovers, it's still tops with Billboard.com's voters, capturing a whopping 65% of the vote in our poll. He's not just the King of Pop, he's the king of music videos, too.

10 best videos 1990's

2. "Scream"
Michael Jackson (1995)

Black and white. Set in outer space. Directed by Mark Romanek on a budget of millions. Featuring not one but TWO superstar Jacksons: Michael and Janet. What's not to love?

10 best videos 2000's

4. "You Rock My World"
Michael Jackson (2001)

Drinking, smoking, gambling, fighting and women: the King of Pop covers all the vices in his 2001, Paul Hunter-directed short film for "You Rock My World." But we all know Jackson is a dancer, not a fighter. In a clip that was his last big video moment before his untimely death, Chris Tucker assists as MJ's sidekick while Marlon Brando plays the boss of the bad guys.

http://www.billboard.com/features/p...sic-videos-ever-poll-results-1005299822.story

www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
kermit.gif

Great! :wild:

Awesome! Great job everyone :punk:

Sweet! Smooth Criminal should be there, though :fear: :lol:

I have to say that if Thriller was not #1 I would have been mad lol. There is nothing that can top that. For the 90s and 2000s I think it's very good outcomes.

Scream was robbed the number 1 spot, no way that that Britney video is better than Scream, still wish Ghosts was included instead though, it's so underrated its unbelievable!

Duh...ain't Thriller #1? That was expected. I'm really happy Scream came in at #2, and YRMW at #4 as a song that wasn't even listed :D Shows the sheer power of Michael's fans.

Well done guys!

Scream #2 ? ok ... but Spears #1 ? :wtf: what's new with her video, it's so ... common

Back