Thats what you get for being polite

datblackboi08

Proud Member
I dont think this song from the "Destiny" album gets enough recognition...anyone agree?

This is one of The Jacksons best songs ever! The lyrics, which I believe Michael co-wrote, are great. It's kind of an autobiographical song I think, the lyrics can be applied to Michael's life in more ways than one. I agree that it's quite underrated though which is a shame, really a great song.

Last edited:
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is DEFINITELY one of my favorite songs!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOmetimes i listen to it on repeat, lol.:wub: I love love love loooove this song! Thanks for starting this thread!

I LOVE that song! Easily one of my all-time favorites from the Destiny album! I love the way Michael sang the song for one thing, and I love how he sings it from his soul. I always suspected that that song was about him in someway, so that's not particularly surprising to me. But that is very sad though. I always find myself wanting to give Michael a hug after I hear that song lol.

that song is truth right there. lol!

This really is a great song. I agree it doesnt get as much recognition

" You push me away " is my favorite from that album ...

and i agree The Jacksons albums have a lot of great songs :punk:

Back