"That's the tank that Michael Jackson used to get in all the time," Ellen Degeneres

Stargirl

Proud Member
Okay, I think it was all in good humor but here's how it went. (paraphrasing here)

Jenny McCarthey (name?) came on the show and she talked about this hyperbaric oxygen chamber which she uses for her skin and it's a very good thing and it helps you relax and is good for ur skin or something. Not rightly sure :p
But anyway Ellen is like, right when McCarthey mentions it, "Thats the tank that Michael Jackson always used to get in all the time!"

I don't know. At least I think it was not any mean-cynic-poking-fun-at-michael kind of joke. :/

Another guest just came on and brought Ellen a gift (tiny box) and ellen goes, "Its not a hyperberic chamber is it? :p
And before that whenthe guest came in (McCormick is her last name I forget the first) ellen asks "can you moonwalk?" and she (guest) goes "I can! Sorta - but these aren't the right shoes !!" and ellen is like "yeahh! U gotta see theroght shoes to moonwalk"

Okay, I think it was all in good humor but here's how it went. (paraphrasing here)

Jenny McCarthey (name?) came on the show and she talked about this hyperbaric oxygen chamber which she uses for her skin and it's a very good thing and it helps you relax and is good for ur skin or something. Not rightly sure :p
But anyway Ellen is like, right when McCarthey mentions it, "Thats the tank that Michael Jackson always used to get in all the time!"

I don't know. At least I think it was not any mean-cynic-poking-fun-at-michael kind of joke. :/

From Ellen, No diffenately not..! She can't be mean.. I think.. :scratch:

Another guest just came on and brought Ellen a gift (tiny box) and ellen goes, "Its not a hyperberic chamber is it? :p
And before that whenthe guest came in (McCormick is her last name I forget the first) ellen asks "can you moonwalk?" and she (guest) goes "I can! Sorta - but these aren't the right shoes !!" and ellen is like "yeahh! U gotta see theroght shoes to moonwalk"

Really?! She is doing her lobby work to get Michael on the show..

Ellen is ultimaely a comedian, and I'm pretty sure she is a huge Michael fan. She uses tongue in cheek humor all the time. Of all the people on TV talk shows, Ellen's show is the only show I can think of that I'd like to see Michael appear on. She, of all people on hugely popular daytime shows, would be ideal to bring him on to do his thing. But that's jmo-

ellen loves michael,so i know 4 a fact she was jokin. shes so cute 2me lol

She's a huge fan and regularly dances to his music and incorporates his stuff into her shows... A few weeks back she had one celebrity try and whistle The Way You Make Me Feel when they had crackers in their mouth, very funny :lol:. She'd be an awesome host for an interview because she doesn't take stuff so seriously and allows the guests to chill out.

Shes had Janet on her show and told her she liked and admired her for Janet has supported The Gay Rights Community before!! So if shes had Janet on her show I know she likes her big bro as well!!

ellen is the greatest :)
she would only be mucking around.
and yes, i'd love to see michael be a guest on ellen's show :D

LOL yh thanks for reassurance guys... I thought so too. She's too nice and kindhearted to be mean. ^_^

Ellen isn't the kind of comedian that insults or mocks celebrities for laughs

I like watching her shows. shes cool in my book

I think Ellen was more making fun of the stupid rumor than joking about Michael actually using it.

Ellen is my favorite host on tv and she is not mean at all.I hope Michael attend her show and let her interview him .I'm sure he's gonna have lots of fun if he attend there.

and that's why Ellen is cool...

oh Ellen would do a terrific show if Michael came on! The interview would be great, funny, and Michael would be able to relax, LAUGH and really show his humorous side, and I think they would have a little dance off. It is my dream, and I will keep on wishing!

It would be a terrific move on Michael's part too!

if Michael was to do an interview with anyone, I wouldnt look any further than Ellen, she is down to earth, would be sensitive talking about any serious subject and she has respect for Michael. :)

Most importantly, she is hilarious too! :D

I think going on "Ellen" would be good for Michael. She has respect for her guests and it shows. She is class personified.

Last edited:
Hey, if he went on Arsenio Hall, why not Ellen?

I think that would be a cool, fun interview if he went on...

Back