"That's Not Michael Jackson"

ForeverKOP

Proud Member
I was just checking out the MJ section on Fuse after I saw some banners and I decided to watch the video the right hand side of the tribute page (I think it's a preview for one of their specials).
http://fuse.tv/ontv/michael-jackson/
I hate to bring up the impersonator stuff, but near the end of the video, I think it's Navi, but whoever the decoy dude is, he says "That's Not Michael Jackson" and then they flash up a picture of him at the 02 at the very end of the video. Is that statement referring to his ability to recognize MJ GENERALLY, or is he saying it wasn't MJ at the 02? Why the heck did he say that?!

What do you guys think he's wanting to say? Navi please quit messing with my head! :no:

I think whoever edited the video drew up with their own conclusions from what Navi said (is it Navi? Sorry, Im not really that familiar with all these impersonators).. I don't think Navi was talking directly about the conference, I think he was talking generally.

Yeah, it's Navi (says at the bottom of the clip when he appears).
I hate that it looks like he's saying MJ wasn't there. =/

I thought that he said something like "I can tell you different visuals you're seeing in the show that are actually not Michael Jackson." I assumed that he was talking about This Is It.

This boy thinks he knows Michael better then anyone in the World.......

Back