that's not michael jackson

giddyup87

Proud Member
He struggles to fit that line into every interview, hahaha.

i just love it how he says it, lol.

maybe the album should be called 'That's' - Michael Jackson.

:D

and he is silly that he's always saying his own name instead of saying "me".
:giggle:

it's called association, and it is done purposefully

^^ Its called ego. Im not being mean but Mike does have an ego and you watch any home video, he loves to show of to the camera. I guess after 40 years of being mega-famous you would have an ego.

does he talk to himself in the 3rd person? some celebs do that. is it ego or do they treat their idenity on stage seperate to their personal selfs.

^^ Its called ego. Im not being mean but Mike does have an ego and you watch any home video, he loves to show of to the camera. I guess after 40 years of being mega-famous you would have an ego.

i guess that's subjective. cus he didn't christen himself the King of Pop. and he comes across as humble to a lot of people. like me for instance. if u never mentioned it, i would've never thought it. lol.

for all we know, it could be him reminding us that he doesn't like to be called that five letter word.

for all we know, it could be him reminding us that he doesn't like to be called that five letter word.

Thats why KoP is on CD's, Tour Programs, or anything that (especially recently) that promotes Michael Jackson has KoP attached to it.

You can tell Mike loves that term.

Thats why KoP is on CD's, Tour Programs, or anything that (especially recently) that promotes Michael Jackson has KoP attached to it.

You can tell Mike loves that term.

well..a lot of artists like complimentary terms attached to them. aretha queen of soul james brown godfather, elvis the king. others christened them, but the artists keep them. it's ok, when u can back it up. it's not ego, as long as u don't christen it urself. it's more show than ego.

considering what the media tries to deny MJ, i don't think its ego and it's kind of important to have the reminder. and MJ doesn't brandish it. and there's no proof that MJ doesn't insist against it any more than the possibility that promoters use it for their own purposes, such as...to sell tickets. lol.

considering all the temptations and the importance of confidence, i think MJ straddles the line between confidence and ego, pretty well.

it's kinda fun to see the labels. it adds to the bigness. like saying U2 is the greatest band on earth, for instance. i don't get the impression that BOno and the guys are egotistical.

Michael is humble he gives all credit for everything to God.

Michael is humble he gives all credit for everything to God.

That undoubtable :yes:
But it's not a bad thing to have a little ego. Ecspecially not when you have been living the life of MJ. It doesent make him a less good person!

I'm shure that he's saying "thats not Michael Jackson" purposly, and I don't think it's because he likes to hear his own name!

But when he's saying that phrase, and looking so serious doing it, I can't help smile at him sometimes, because that is just SO Michael Jackson :)

Back