That W.A.L.K.

helena22

Proud Member
When Mike got off the bus and entered the arena...Don't you think the walk is so cool? Wow, that's swagga right there!!! It shows so much for some seconds. I watched the whole conference clip several times in a row.

I heard many people calling the way he walked performing Billie Jean in tours "gangsta walk" and "pimp walk" which is a way of praising him. And I think he showed that kind of walk on the conference clip. Not saying the two walk look the same. I'm saying both are the kind of walk that people immediately notice and go WOW! He's BAD, indeed:yes:

Last edited:
I noticed that too and had to watch it a couple times. :wub: He did have a swagga and seemed very confident when he was walking. I just wish he spoke more. :)

I loved the walk

It showed just how confident he was

He knows how popular he is, he is so confident about himself. Why not? He can do anything he wants. He is Michael Jackson. He's making a comeback so he should at least look great doing it!

The WALK was AH-MAZEE-INGG!!
omgg I was look YOOO MICHAEL WHOZZE BADD BRO!!!!

:p LMAO
that showed right there that he IS Black!

and that little posing stint at the end was just TOO cool. He was like "Yeah...what are YOU lookin' at!"

yeah..someone has a siggy showing mj from the back on the treadmill for the black or white vid. i just think his every move is unintentionally choreographed. it's natural. the coolest walk in the world to go along with the world's best bodyshape. not to mention..lol..his fashionably late arrival. it's as if he was saying...nobody's gunna hurry me. i want to be at my best for the fans. a nice slow gait, slick gait. jaguar and mercedes benz cars would be jealous, cus he moves smoother than both cars. lol. and i've seen those cars move without hearing the engine, even tho the engine was on. i guess, that's what luxury money can buy. but Mj outsmooths all that. lol. swooosh...that's the feeling i get when i see him walk by.

So hot! He's just so naturally a superstar. I have to keep watching it lol!

I agree with all of you guyz! lol.....oh that walk:wub:

I agree with all of you:yes: Enjoyed reading everything that y'all wrote.

Ain't nobody else in the music industry who can be that effortlessly and naturally BADD. So many celebs have to try to have that "I'm a star" aura or vibe or whatever you call it, but Mike don't even have to try. When it comes to his amazing walk, I think it's becuz he's an excellent, natural dancer with rhythm and he's just got that IT.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:i remember he walked the same way when he appeared with his family in court, all wearing white... he's like "I'm Michael Jackson and i'll show you what swagger is!!!"

Last edited:
Yeahhhhhh!! That was that let's-kick-this-thing-OFF walk!!!

Mr. Michael Jackson got it like that! He can't help himself! LOL :D

Back