That shows u MJ is really miss on stage lol

knight56

Proud Member
I know all of you all want him to dance or sing because its been years right?? lol i thought so...not all the crowd was fans yet they all scream..lol they are haters too...but when MJ in front of them..they turn to MJ fans.

I guess everyone wants him back on stage.

He is the best on stage, LIVE, he should get back in the spotlight and do his thing!

You wanna know what I think?? I think he's TEASING us...he's making few and far between appearances...making us savor more....leaving us to want him more....okay I better stop now before this gets x-rated...

You wanna know what I think?? I think he's TEASING us...he's making few and far between appearances...making us savor more....leaving us to want him more....okay I better stop now before this gets x-rated...

I am certain he knows exactly what he is doing.

I guess he is teasing us and then again he might be stil in the planning stages.When he does comes back on stage,he'll give us what we've always wanted.I'm just glad he's still on this earth, Enjoying life. He'll be back,where and when is anyone's guess.I do miss him though. He's The One and Only person who can just stand there and Fans scream. He can tap his foot once and still get screams.Nobody can do what he can do .He's simply Michael Jackson.

Back