That is it my name is

Skullator1011

Proud Member
My Name Is Josh Michael F

Not ARTY

Im A Nice Guy I Love Michael Jackson I Have Been A Fan From The Age Of 8 And I Have Seen The THIS IS IT Movie And I Loved It I Think It Was Him It Had To Be.

I Was So Upset When He Died I Ended Up In Hosptil The Very Next Day I Was That Upset So Please Dont Call Me A Lamo Cose Im Not.

Im So Sorry If I Have Upset You In Anyway.

And By The Way The Thing About MJ Sing Live In This Is It Was Somthing I ReadIn A Mag.

I Hate Joe For Saying All That Mean Stuff About The Loving Caring Michael Jackson We All Know.

To Prove I Am A Big Fan Here Is Me Singing And Dancing To Dangerous At My School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vg9kwXj1lk

And Here Is Me Singing To Beat It And Man In The Mirror

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn9RICWB9bg

I Hope I Can Be For Given

From Josh F

Ps Im So Sorry

Last edited:
Re: My Name Is

Hello Josh

Welcome to the board and thanks for sharing your clips.

We have had to be on a guard against certain types of posts that cause negative/angry/bitter discussion. We try to be a community that upholds what Michael stood for - fairness and tolerance towards all people. Be sure to read the MJJC rules, follow them and you should be fine!

hello Josh...welcome to the forum..:).....I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do....and I am glad you like Michael as much as you do and I like you video's....:)

Welcome Josh!

I am guessing you use to be Arty?

I am not a big fan of Arty. He was very disrespectful. Not just to fellow members but also to MJ , IMHO.

But seems like you are asking for forgiveness.... and I know what MJ would do in this situation so... I forgive you.

Please be respectful of members and more importantly MJ and we can avoid a lot of drama.

I do not like Arty... but I am a fan of JOSH. :hug:

Cool Dangerous performance. You obviously share a passion for MJ ..... I just hope you can share your passion without all the extra drama.

Welcome Josh!

I am guessing you use to be Arty?

I am not a big fan of Arty. He was very disrespectful. Not just to fellow members but also to MJ , IMHO.

But seems like you are asking for forgiveness.... and I know what MJ would do in this situation so... I forgive you.

Please be respectful of members and more importantly MJ and we can avoid a lot of drama.

I do not like Arty... but I am a fan of JOSH. :hug:

Cool Dangerous performance. You obviously share a passion for MJ ..... I just hope you can share your passion without all the extra drama.

:clapping:

arty was an 8 year old boy? I got told to stop whining by an 8 year old boy? Well, I feel stupid. The style of writing is very different so I cant imagine it is?

Welcome josh. I am very sorry to hear you ended up in hospital. We all love michael here as well and enjoy sharing that love, not fighting over it... as michael once said 'Im a lover not a fighter!!

enjoy your time here, be respectuful and youll make many good friends! xx

Ive just read some of your posts josh.. you are VERY intellegent for an 8 year old... I cant even spell intellegent and Im in my 20's!!

Hey Josh, just a little advice, try to get out of the habit of using capital letters for every word. I used to do it too and It really isn't a good habit to get into. Only use a capital letter if its the first word in sentence or if you are writing a name, eg Michael Jackson.

EDIT: btw guys he isn't 8 years old, he has been a fan since the age of 8 lol

Ive just read some of your posts josh.. you are VERY intellegent for an 8 year old... I cant even spell intellegent and Im in my 20's!!
8? On his profile it says 17.

*slams head on keyboard*

I totally read it as 8 years old... erm...stupid... me?!?!

I blame it on fatigue... sorry josh!!

Ok so Josh is Josh and not Arty

Josh, we all share your love and passion for Michael. I am sorry you had to go to the hospital. And I don't think people will call you names.

Anyways..... glad you are here. :hug:

:smoothcriminal: :billiejean: :smoothcriminal: :billiejean: :smoothcriminal: :billiejean:
My Name Is Josh Michael F

Not ARTY

Im A Nice Guy I Love Michael Jackson I Have Been A Fan From The Age Of 8 And I Have Seen The THIS IS IT Movie And I Loved It I Think It Was Him It Had To Be.

I Was So Upset When He Died I Ended Up In Hosptil The Very Next Day I Was That Upset So Please Dont Call Me A Lamo Cose Im Not.

Im So Sorry If I Have Upset You In Anyway.

And By The Way The Thing About MJ Sing Live In This Is It Was Somthing I ReadIn A Mag.

I Hate Joe For Saying All That Mean Stuff About The Loving Caring Michael Jackson We All Know.

To Prove I Am A Big Fan Here Is Me Singing And Dancing To Dangerous At My School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vg9kwXj1lk

And Here Is Me Singing To Beat It And Man In The Mirror

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn9RICWB9bg

I Hope I Can Be For Given

From Josh F

Ps Im So Sorry

Well this person joined in May 2009, so it cant have been Arty lol

Unless Arty made two accounts. But that doesnt make much sense.

Welcome :)

Back