Thank You!

WhoStoleBoogie?

Proud Member
Just joined this site last night and wanted to say thank you for all the kind and great downloads! My father-in-law was a huge Michael Jackson fan and is deeply saddened by what has happened. He doesn't have access to a computer or internet though so he asked me if I could make him a disc with some old Michael Jackson/Jackson 5 videos on it and I found this site. Wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone who has uploaded videos to share because I know it will make him very happy to see all this old archived footage he doesn't have access to view again!

I think this is the forum I tried to join back in 2005/6 but all new registrations were not allowed?

Hi, and welcome. I'm sorry if you didn't make it in 2005, maybe there were some server issues? Gary knows more about that.

I'm sorry about your step father. We have all been in clouds over the past week. Now we must celebrate the great legacy of the music and the man.

Glad you're here now, and enjoy your stay :)

Thanks for the welcome!! I'm not 100% sure if it was this site but I'm fairly confident it was. If there is a member here called 'Mazzie' or 'Mazziemazzmazz' then I know it was this site because I used to speak her on another site and she told me she was a meber here. I remember that it said ''we are no longer accepting any new registrations'' so I left the site.

Anyway, that was then and this is now, I'm SO glad to be a member of the site now!

Back