Thank you Michael Jackson for going on tour..

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
2009 will mark his first tour since 1997 wow its been that long ?? wow we have been waiting for a tour since 1997..thank you. Michael WE LOVE U!

Yes we really should thank him, i'd like to thank him for picking London :) because if it was a different country i would never ever see him live :( People like me are huge fans but i guess i was born in the wrong time, so i've never had the chance to see him live, it doesn't make me less of a fan either. I was 3 when he last toured, and noway was i old enough to understand the big MJ deal :D
so THANK YOU MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON FOR COMING BACK AT THE PERFECT TIME AND TO SHOW EVERYONE WHAT YOU ARE FAMOUS FOR! :wub:

Michael we do really love you.

Thaank you Michael for doing this for us! we love you All

See you on july!

LOVE & SUPPORT FROM "Kuwait"

Em MJ; me too, I was born at the wrong time.. If I was born like when he released Thriller or Bad, then I've would have been on all concerts from then.. Argh.

I'm sure now is the beginning of a new cycle in the career of Michael. I feel he will stronger than ever. Everything is conspiring to assist him. We are all very happy, especially the younger fans who will have the opportunity to see Michael live.

Thank you Michael for always in the present with wonderful things. Thank you Michael for being the incredible artist that you and your wonderful art that leave all his fans very proud of you. You are a work art. You are and always will be the best! We love you! You'll never be alone and I always will I love you and your art is always present in my life! :)

Still not sure why fans are calling 'This Is It' a "Tour"...Playing one location is NOT considered a "Tour" IMO...

Mike just has to announce other locations after London!!...It's all well and good for English fans, but for the rest of us around the world, who have work commitments or simply cannot afford to go to London, It really sucks....:(

Em MJ; me too, I was born at the wrong time.. If I was born like when he released Thriller or Bad, then I've would have been on all concerts from then.. Argh.

yeees. same here :(

and im also glad, that hes doing his concerts in europe ^.^

Yes here is a little message for Michael (not that hes going to read it but oh well)

Dear Michael,
Thank you so much for doing a concert in London - even though I may not be able to go it is still an honour to have you in our country and when i know your here I'm going to be so hyper and happy that your only 2 hours away from me.
I really love you - your such a great person and thanks so much!!!!

LOVE YOU SO MUCH :) I always will

xxx

:)

I've dreamt about this since I was 5 years old.
that's 14 years! thank you Michael for "coming back"
I can not BELIEVE I WILL SEE YOU LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and that's why I made the video on my youtube channel too
channel: mjstine
I love you forever
and please perform keep the faith. It will make me cry

Still not sure why fans are calling 'This Is It' a "Tour"...Playing one location is NOT considered a "Tour" IMO...

Mike just has to announce other locations after London!!...It's all well and good for English fans, but for the rest of us around the world, who have work commitments or simply cannot afford to go to London, It really sucks....:(

Yes...sad...
i mean i do anything to get the money, but the visa application is very complicated >"< no matter how much money i can afford, i can't go if the visa application is rejected by the embassy
i'm so stress about this...

but i still Thanks Michael for coming back, just to show how much he loves us ^^
i'll try as hard as possible to get the visa, and will not give up my dream for 13 years...if i can't go...i'll cry...cry...cry...and cry...but i will always love him
and pray for the world tour

I'm so greatful to be going to his 9th concert :D

Thank you so much michael for giving it to us one more time sweetie. I have never seen him live and I am so happy and excited that I will in my lifetime. He didn't have to do this but he is. Love you much michael.

Michael, thank you so much for the O2 shows. You're the best! All of your fans are grateful whether they can go or not. I hope everything goes smoothly during the residency and everyone involved have a great time.

(Like michaelsson said)
We love you mo~~~:wub::wub:

I'm just thankful that I can see him not once, not twice, but three times in July. As soon as I heard he was making an announcement at the O2, something told me to send out for my renewed passport. I got it within 9 days!

I would like to thank Michael as well for giving us all another chance to see him live again, and I'm so grateful I don't have to travel far to see him.

I don't want to jinx it :lol: but I'm thankful for this tour for another reason - I've felt a different atmopshere on this board since all this mass excitement about the shows has begun. :p He has given us another reason to Come Together. xx

THANK YOU SO MUCH MIKE that you are back
emo-krazy%20lol.gif
emo-krazy%20lol.gif
emo-krazy%20lol.gif

Im sure that youu will break all charts !!!!!!
I wont be able to see ya...
emo-cry.gif
but Im waiting for a world tour
emo-moonwalk.gif
emo-SmoothCrimMJ.gif

I was thinking the other day...
MJ is doing this FOR US..
He gets well paid for it too, but that's not so relevant..
when he is ON that stage, using months to put together a show..his greatest hits, rehearsing his moves, getting back up dancers all that..it's for US..the shows we are attending..
I find it amazing

thank you MJ
we love you MORE

Back