Thank you dear god for "this is it" !!!

cgrimberg

Proud Member
Just think about it .. Without this is it rehearsals footage , I would have never ever coped with Michaels death the way I did... Without the footage , The missing part would have been huge. :(

So im very glad Kenny did this for us all , we all should thank him from the bottom of our hearts because we will have this is it forever on DVD/Blu ray ,which means we can put it on as many times we want to .. im glad about this :)

I was thinking the same. :) It's hard to accept that he's gone but I'm really apprechiative that we got to see his last moments on earth, eventhough it's painful.

You're right :)
at least we got something
& it's painful :( just like Laramay said
but ...thank godness that we have This is it

I totally agree. I remember when they said that last week or June that they had filmed everything and had so many hours of footage. I said, "If they don't let us see some of that now it would just be downright cruel." That's right. Imagine if we hadn't ever seen any of it. It means a tremendous amount to me, especially the footage from the 24th (Thriller, Earth Song, curls for my girls shirt). Although it's just downright heartwrenching :cry:, I'm so thankful for it.

I feel the same way. I am very thankful to Kenny Ortega for putting this all together for us.

Thank God we got to see the amazing Michael casting his magic for the last time. He showed the world just how much greater than others he is. RIP to the one and only king Michael.

This is it DVD will be for me like a book that u can turn to when u miss something in your life, when you are happy, feeling down etc. It the very last thing he worked on and im blessed to have it soon in my arms. im proud of him.

yes I agree partly.. cuz without This Is It the man wouldnt have gotten Murray and propofol either, but still for the sake of his legacy its good that we had the footage, for the world to see that MJ wasnt a washed up has been, nor drugged to the eyeballs incapable of performing.

I'm very thankful we got to see this footage. From it we see that Michael was doing what he loved until the day he died. Performing on stage and performing for the fans. And to see him wearing the Curls for my Girls t-shirt the day before he passed makes me happy but also makes my heart heavy as the last thing he wore in public was a gift from his beloved fans. Thank you Kenny for sharing this with us.

NO

Thank you :heart:Michael for THIS IS IT and all these beautiful magical things u left down here for us to enjoy

Yes of course its Michaels "this is it" he created it. But what I meant was that now when he has passed .. it was Kenny Ortega who did it possible for us to see it. He could easily just burn the footage or never release it to the world. But im very glad he did this for Michael and his fans.

I'm grateful too. This Is It is my most favorite thing in the world because it is like the last thing Michael has given us. :weeping:

I agree..........

It felt like it was his way of saying sorry for not being able to do the last concerts.....

And it also felt like it was his way of saying thank you to all his fans during his lifetime.....

Thank God we got to see the amazing Michael casting his magic for the last time. He showed the world just how much greater than others he is. RIP to the one and only king Michael.
I'm so glad he got to prove to the world how great he is one last time. It's a huge comfort and blessing that we got to have TII. Quite amazing that he have it, really. (Though I can't help but realize he'd probably still be here if he weren't doing the shows. :( )

This could be the shortest distance between us Michael, every time in cinema, I feel I have a date with you, you were there waiting for me...

Back