testimonies of near death experiences

i know my dad best friend died in the hospital and then 4 mintues he got revived on his own the doctorss were kind of freaked out

Things like that happen sometimes and that's why I was hoping the same for Michael Jackson, too! Unfortunately it didn't happen...!

Thing is if they are real , then that scares the hell out of me to think what will happen after we die , i've like to think it's just like earth but we live forever i don't like the thought of hell seeing as according to the bible i think most of my family would go their

Thing is if they are real , then that scares the hell out of me to think what will happen after we die , i've like to think it's just like earth but we live forever i don't like the thought of hell seeing as according to the bible i think most of my family would go their

What kind of family do u have? :-O

:p

The 2nd and 3rd vid got me crying :boohoo:...I'm serious...In my religion(Christian Orthodox) the priests kind of scare you, meaning that if you dont follow that religion, You're not going to heaven. But I think as long as you are good have love and believe in something higher, thats the ultimate Key.

I was thinking that, thats what Michael experienced (the light) ! It makes me cry happy tears...:cry:... I want to feel that love...
I used to be scared of death, but now...I dont know. :(

Thankyou soo much for starting this thread...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

it's not all about being religious the important thing is being spritiual as long as you have a loving heart and treat others respectable no matter how much a pain and really believe in christ i mean you're good you have nothing to worry about , you know what's cool my pastor said that if you have one minute left to live and ask for forgivness and accept christ you get into heaven that quick no matter how long it takes you to accept

The 2nd and 3rd vid got me crying :boohoo:...I'm serious...In my religion(Christian Orthodox) the priests kind of scare you, meaning that if you dont follow that religion, You're not going to heaven. But I think as long as you are good have love and believe in something higher, thats the ultimate Key.

I was thinking that, thats what Michael experienced (the light) ! It makes me cry happy tears...:cry:... I want to feel that love...
I used to be scared of death, but now...I dont know. :(

Thankyou soo much for starting this thread...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

without a doubt michael's in heaven with his idols and brother brandon he was naturally a wonderful soul

that's what people have to understand just have a good soul becAUSE THE SOUL IS THE ONE WHO HAVE TO LEAVE THE BODY AFTER DEATH

very interesting, i myself had a near death experience around 4 years ago and i stil think about what i saw, maybe it was just a dream ? who knows but it was really strange.

very interesting, i myself had a near death experience around 4 years ago and i stil think about what i saw, maybe it was just a dream ? who knows but it was really strange.

my uncle had a near death eperience and he saw his mother

Back