tesco selling awesome mj tribute magazine

m26uk

Proud Member
cant remeber who its published by, but the photos are awesome!!

sorry havent got one, but its black cover with pics of michael on front...its really nice

Not time is it? Im going on the hunt at lunch time for magazines!! I really want to get all of them. I might buy the OK mag and rip the front cover off and leave it on the shelf in protest.

its got as a title michael jackson 1958-2009
quite alot of pages, loads of hq pics..ones i havent seen before..5 pound, possibly by grazia or something like that

Seen its I think its the tribute magazine by daily mail/ daily mirror its 4.99. it was good had a discography on the back it hink.

I picked up 2 different versions from Tesco last night, one for 2.99 and one for 4.99. They are brilliant momento's, both positive reflections on Michaels life and career, that I will keep forever. I have decided not to buy newspapers or tabloid mags, due to the continued speculation and down-right made up bulls**t they keep printing about the Greatest Entertainer of All Time.

Rest in peace Michael. The angels have a new 'lead singer'.

I bought 7 Michael Jackson magazines yesterday.

01. Time - £3.50 (the best of all the recent Michael Jackson commemorative magazines)

02. News Week - £2.90 (cool cover of Michael as a kid, but the article is a too tabloid)

03. Michael Jackson: King Of Pop 1958-2009 - £4.99 (Losts of great photos, many I've seen before being a fan for 26yrs with a huge archive of MJ magazine's, but alsi some photos I've never seen before)

04. Michael Jackson: Tribute to a Legend - £2.99 (Lots of photos of Michael)

05. NME: Michael Jackson Tribute Special - £2.30 (8 pages dedicated to Michael, quite a surprise considering it was always an anti MJ magazine)

06. NOW: Michael Jackson, 92 Page Collectors Edition - £2.50 (Lot's of photos and good quotes from famous people about Michael. Just a shame the dates of Michael in various photos are inaccurate, ie photo of Michael in 1979 is from 1977-78, and the same for a photo from 1982 which is also from 1977-78. Too many mistakes)

07. Q: Michael Jackson Unmasked - £3.90 (Nothing bad about the article on Michael, just nothing you haven't read before. And the article on Thriller contains quotes from people connected to Michael that have been used in many other magazines. Some great photos on the set of the Thriller video that are very rare, that I haven't seen before and are awesome.

Borders, WH Smiths and Selfidges have a good collection of these commemorative magazines.

I thini I know what you mean, I got it yesterday and its awesome! :D Has a poster as well :)

03. Michael Jackson: King Of Pop 1958-2009 - £4.99 (Losts of great photos, many I've seen before being a fan for 26yrs with a huge archive of MJ magazine's, but alsi some photos I've never seen before)

04. Michael Jackson: Tribute to a Legend - £2.99 (Lots of photos of Michael)

These are the two you're talking about. I still need to get Time Magazine, I'll get that maybe tomorrow or Friday.

970io8.jpg

These are the two you're talking about. I still need to get Time Magazine, I'll get that maybe tomorrow or Friday.

970io8.jpg

wow i have these 2 they are amazing i got a few more as well but this two are the best!!

These are the 2 I bought. They are well worth getting and keeping to show your children/grandchildren the Greatest Entertainer That Ever Lived!

I need those! all I've found so far were Time and Newsweek here in the US. I can finally find MJ stuff at the bookstore. Wow, it only took him dyng for them to do that. :smilerolleyes:

As far as OK magazine goes please, anyone, if you have an atom of respect for Michael you will not put money in their pocket. I was in my local Asda and I turned the front magazine on the rows to the back cover, and there were a couple of people who helped me, who were utterly disgusted. They and I are going to let OK now how we feel.

I am not putting money in any magazine or newspaper who have previously trashed him, they are banking - literally-on fans being so desperate for pictures that we will help them make a massive profit out of his death.

It is dispicable and sickening.

I haven't even seen the OK magazine, and from what you said, it's probably better that I didn't. My grief is starting to turn to anger very quickly.

i just spent nearly £20 on magazines!

I beat you earlier :p everyone kept coming up to me in tesco telling me it was "so sad" and others were giving me silly looks. I was walking along the magazine going "Michael .......Michael.......Michael" everytime saw one with Michael in it. No wonder i got funny looks.

i went to asda and they have it there.

i bought q magazine just because it had michael on the cover but they havent updated so its all about his upcoming tour :(

I do have Time magazine now and i saw they sell newsweek here aswell but i wonder if they have the rest :( I want to tribute to a legend and the MJ king of pop 1958 - 2009 one.

Which one is better? The King of pop one or Tribute to a legend? How many pages do they have?

king of pop is £4.99 with 82 pages but the pages are thicker

tribute to a legend is £2.99 with 129 pages with really thin paper

Back