'Temptu Pro' make-up company working with Michael?

Wow, that's interesting, thanks for posting this. It could be that Karen Faye might me doing a make-up line with them.

Temptu are well known especially for their body paint and airbrushing. They are unique also for inventing 3 levels of airbrushing. I can imagine Michael being interested in their work and it might be for his dancers.

Last edited:
Temptu are well known especially for their body paint and airbrushing. They are unique also for inventing 3 levels of airbrushing. I can imagine Michael being interested in their work and it might be for his dancers.

Yeah perhaps the dacers/performers in the concerts will have body art, or perhaps one of his music videos will involved people with body paint/art. It's interesting nevertheless to see what will happen.

Well I forget which member said it a long time ago but someone said if those gold pants were any tighter they'd have to be painted on :rofl: Sorry, that's all I could think when I saw this posted :lol:

Think the key is !! Projects coming up!!

We know about the THIS IS IT concerts Projects!!!

There are so many things Mike must or has got planned now, bound to be either connected to new short film or full feature films he has in production.

Terry

Back