Tell me what you think about an all Michael Jackson Channel for Sirius Satellite Radio

Mugsysam

Proud Member
Hello everyone!

Well I am not sure who on here has a Sirius Satellite Radio (and subscription of course) but I do. It is really great.

What I would love for them to now add would be an all Michael Jackson Channel! It would be so easy to fill too! They could of course play all the songs from all this albums, songs from the Jackson 5, or anyone else that he collaborated with over the years too. They could also play songs performed live in concert too from him and the Jackson 5. I would love to have a channel like that. What do you all think of that?

They already have an all Elvis, AC/DC, Bruce Springsteen and Jimmy Buffet channel (called Margarettaville) that I can think of. So why not Michael.

Just a thought and I wanted to see what everyone thought about that!

That would be a great idea!! I never realized there were channels for AC/DC and Bruce Springsteen...

i would totally listen...we have sirius that comes with our dish network tv and i listen to it ALL the time so yes, i would loooooooove it, at anytime i wanted when im home i could just turn it on to the michael station and do a moonwalk? yep, id totally hit that =) if they can have an elvis channel, they can have a michael one, easily

Back