Tell Me It Is Not True

Dialdancer

Proud Member
I just left another MJ site they are posting about two subjects one is a new site that is established for watching the Estate and the children. That subject is best left for another thread.

This is about a $^@$%#@! TMZ article and the comments from people claiming to be Michael Jackson fans. There are several that are calling Michael's mother, the woman he loved and respected a SKANK. WTF?????

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/25/micha...-morning-america-intearview-school-gym-lunch/

If and I dearly hope they are not MJ's fans are using this kind of language against her then we have learned nothing from him. I don't like the Media calling us/me Fan-a-tics, but I'd rather that than to have people think I/we are the persons who made those comments.

I don't know whether the children like being on the various shows they are appearing on or not, but neither does any of the rest of Michael's fans. If the children are having a direct conversation with any of you then speak up.

These kids are smart, way smart and they know all they have to shed one tear and millions will be there. Attacking Katherine is wrong and using this kind of language over a DAMN Tabliod story (TABLOID...you remember them the people who will NEVER tell it right and will DEFINITELY tell it so the people involved look bad....Example MJ and child molestation)

This is the same kind of BS that was used to separate Michael and a large part of the Black community first and then later on him from the USA at large. Believing we had forgotten, no longer loved or respected him because of false and dumb ass Media stories. Posting crappy comments about what he should or shouldn't done on articles and sites dedicated to him.

Get a damn grip if you don't have enough to occupy yourself how about looking for the evidence which will help clear Michael and the Jackson family's name, help out at school or hospital, feed a hungry child and please stop feeding TMZ.

If this does not apply to you then don't put the shoe on. Why bring this here because a large number of people read from here.

Under no circumstances should such a respectable woman be called that sort of name, this much it seems we agree upon. However, I'm having a difficult time following the rest of the post.

I just left another MJ site they are posting about two subjects one is a new site that is established for watching the Estate and the children. That subject is best left for another thread.

This is about a $^@$%#@! TMZ article and the comments from people claiming to be Michael Jackson fans. There are several that are calling Michael's mother, the woman he loved and respected a SKANK. http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/25/michae...ool-gym-lunch/

I agree with that.

and please stop feeding TMZ.

Agree, but.. take your own advice first (you posted a tmz link yourself).

Back