Tattoos

This was my first ever MJ tattoo.
I got it done 5 years ago and Im so proud of it not only because its MJ but because of the other more personal meaning meaning it has.
I got it done after the trial which to me says alot because it is my statement to world telling them that no matter what he goes through Im always going to be here for him.

I went for this mainly because its different from what other people have.
Every other tattoo I see is the MJ logo and 1 why get something that everyone else has got and 2 nobody knows that its MJ unless your an MJ fan and I dont see the point of getting something done that nobody know whats it is so I came up with this:

This is the second one I got done.
I got it done four years ago and even though it hurt like hell (never get a tattoo done on the bottom of your spine) I love it so much.
Theres only one reason pure and simply why I got this done and thats because of my love for the Bad.
Anyone who knows me will tell you I literally am obsessed with the Bad era.
That is my era.
Everything I love comes from that era,song,short film favourite performances everything,I even get called the Bad girl by my fan friends,its just how Im known so I thought it would be only natural to get the following.
The original idea was to get the face from the cover with the logo but I just went for this instead.

Last edited:
Back