Taryll Jackson says"Please listen to the message. Hold My Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyworld99

Proud Member
Taryll Jackson

On Monday 15th November 2010, @Taryll said:

When I listen to "Hold My Hand" so many memories come to my mind. I think about some of the most treasured qualities… loyalty, unity and love. One of his favorite moments on stage was performing "I'll Be There"…he said, "when they turn the lights on you can see the crowd swinging their arms, singing along… it's like a sea of love. It doesn't matter what country, it's the same all around the world." Please listen to the message. Hold My Hand... I will forever.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/702s78

I don't like how these Jacksons are hijacking the new album. Last week they were against it..now they want us to listen to the message.

I cannot wait for MJ's kids to grow up & take their place as their dad's spokespeople.

Right now, they don't have a voice...and nephews are drowning MJ's message & confusing it with their own personal vendetta.

I don't want any Jackson talking , good or bad, about the project. They bring a negative vibe...because it reminds me of their lack of tact & professionalism in handling conflict.

Go away Nephews...please. For the sake of MJ's legacy...just don't comment...good or bad. Your excessive baggage is dragging the project down.

The end.

billyworld99;3081076 said:
Taryll Jackson

On Monday 15th November 2010, @Taryll said:

When I listen to "Hold My Hand" so many memories come to my mind. I think about some of the most treasured qualities… loyalty, unity and love. One of his favorite moments on stage was performing "I'll Be There"…he said, "when they turn the lights on you can see the crowd swinging their arms, singing along… it's like a sea of love. It doesn't matter what country, it's the same all around the world." Please listen to the message. Hold My Hand... I will forever.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/702s78

After much a mess.... :smilerolleyes: :fear:

:sigh:

Never try to understand the Jackson family. It is a waste of time. That was the conclusion I arrived. -_- :doh:

I don't like how these Jacksons are hijacking the new album. Last week they were against it..now they want us to listen to the message.

I cannot wait for MJ's kids to grow up & take their place as their dad's spokespeople.

Right now, they don't have a voice...and nephews are drowning MJ's message & confusing it with their own personal vendetta.

I don't want any Jackson talking , good or bad, about the project. They bring a negative vibe...because it reminds me of their lack of tact & professionalism in handling conflict.

Go away Nephews...please. For the sake of MJ's legacy...just don't comment...good or bad. Your excessive baggage is dragging the project down.

The end.
This.

The end.

At this point, I can't even keep up with this family anymore. I am starting to just block out what they say....

I even closed down my twitter account today. Enough is enough I say. I thought 3T were different from the rest of that family, but they are all the same. I only care for Michael, Paris, Prince and Blanket at this point.

3T ruined 'Michael' for me. Now I have doubts in the whole album. Thanks Taj, Taryll and ect.

The end.

Well said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back