Taped By Michael Jackson-A EXTREMELY RARE Home Video --- Michael acting silly :)

Hello :waving:
Here's the rest of the footage.
The Jackson Family on vacation at Barry White's ranch in Tennessee around 1976/1977

:heart:
souldreamer7

Not rare! That's been floating around the internet for YEARS, haha! But never the less, one of my favourites and so adorable!

do you have a download for this in not youtube rip file ? thanks

I wish! I had the full version many moons ago, but half of it became corrupted when I tried to shift it over from my old computer. I can search around for a download link somewhere though!

Hello everyone. :waving:
You're all welcome.
Download Realplayer & you can download videos from Youtube.
:heart:
souldreamer7

Oh THIS I LOVE!! This is my kinda video. He was sooooo adorable and funny. That appaloosa horse was beautiful too. Even his mom got in there and took part just having fun. That looks like such a good time. I've seen this a long time ago but had forgotten about it. Thank you for bringing it up again Mollie :)

See that ugly ape....thats Randy Jackson lmao did make me laugh. This footage is amazing thanks for sharing it

LOL ^ I first read that and was like :( thinking you were calling me an ugly ape. Then I read the rest.

If anyone does have a download link for this (even in 2000 watts) can you PM me please? :)

Back