Take Me Back the last 60 odd seconds

filmandmusic

Proud Member
So good. Love the male background vocals coming in when Michael is ad libbing to the finish. For one reason or another I’m crazy about this song since this week. Just love the rhythm, the strings, the percussion the proto disco vibe this song gives off, Michael’s vocal delivery has this perfect longing heartbreak.
Been streaming the hell out of Forever Michael lately!

So good. Love the male background vocals coming in when Michael is ad libbing to the finish. For one reason or another I’m crazy about this song since this week. Just love the rhythm, the strings, the percussion the proto disco vibe this song gives off, Michael’s vocal delivery has this perfect longing heartbreak.
Been streaming the hell out of Forever Michael lately!
if could, if you could find it in your heart to forgive me. yeah-yeah, iii’ - is that the part you mean?
no one can beg like michael. I don’t enjoy the song, but I can’t deny the sincerity & passion in his voice.

if could, if you could find it in your heart to forgive me. yeah-yeah, iii’ - is that the part you mean?
no one can beg like michael. I don’t enjoy the song, but I can’t deny the sincerity & passion in his voice.
Yesssss that is one part that completely blows me away. When he gets in the zone I get shivers down my spine. But I also really like the male singer that goes “ take me back” in the background

It's a good album.

Baffles me why people cancelled it.

Back