Symbian App Of The Week: Story Of Michael Jackson (Free)

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
IT'S close to two years since the King Of Pop moonwalked to the great big Neverland Ranch in the sky. For those who still feel a pang of sadness every time you look at the shrine you made for him in your closet, here's an app to help you soothe your pain.

The Story Of Michael Jackson app for the Symbian platform is your bibliography of the legend's life. It tells Jackson's life story in nine picture-rich pages and includes the important chapters in his life, like how he rose to stardom.

For those who have other idols, you can use the app's EyeMag platform, free from the OVI store, to create your own mobile magazine, replete with text and pictures, and distribute it across various mobile platforms. Meanwhile, for the MJ fans out there, take heart that with this app, you are not alone - MJ will always be with you. Hazwan Norly

http://www.todayonline.com/Tech/EDC...-Of-The-Week--Story-Of-Michael-Jackson-(Free)

When I saw the word "Symbian" in the title, I initially mistook it for Sybian!
A Sybian is a masturbation device designed for use by women, developed by dance instructor Dave Lampert in the 1980s. It consists of a saddle-like seat containing an electric motor connected to a rod that protrudes from a hole in the center.
2863b4a2.jpg

Sybian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Given the popularity of the thread discussing Michael's Manhood, imagine how popular an officially licensed 'King of Pop' Sybian machine would be. I hope the Estate explores this idea seriously.

Back