Swine Flu in London!

athina_livadi

Proud Member
I have heard and read in the papers that the cases of swine flu in London are over a thousand. I wonder what will happen when the concerts start and people from all over the world come to London. The possibility of getting the flu will be higher for everyone of us, foreign and domestic. I would like to ask any London resident to keep us updated on the situation because we want to be as cautious as possible!

There is one confirmed case in my town and one suspected probable one too.. Scary stuff. :(

that is scary. i went to see Michael in Japan March '07, I got sick with the flu, ( swine cow, bird) i dunno but it took a month to feel better. while i had to leave early because of it. i was wondering why the majority of the pple were wearing masks, uh...keep us posted plz. ty. :(

Guys, don't be scared of the swine flu! More people die every year from the normal flu than the swine flu... they're just creating all this public panic. If you're really worried about it then the only thing you can do is to start taking tamiflu.

Let me just say this.. my mum's a doctor, here in Victoria where she's working there are confirmed cases of swine flu, and my family haven't even taken tamiflu. She's in contact with patients all day, and we're in contact with her when she comes home.

Don't be worried :)

Those cases aren't just in London - they're spread all over the UK! 1,000 cases out of 60 million people... please don't worry. x

Swine Flu has hit my country town of Port Lincoln in South Australia.

i think the media again,have to blow this up out of preportion,yes swine flu is very scary and serious,but i don,t think it,s a big in the u.k as they are making it out to be,like someone stated 1000,s of people every year die with the normal flu virus,
untill the local health authority issue a official statement to be on red alert.then i wouldn,t worry about it,

Back