Sweet comments from Tyrese about his daughter regarding MJ (From twitter account)

Victory2004

Proud Member
Tyrese4ReaL

SCARY: In a GOOD WAY my 2 1/2 year old daughter ONLY wants to watch, Study, or Listen to Michael Jackson. ONLY the BIGGEST Music STAR EVER!

I'm thinking as a father.. No Beyonce', Brandy, Keri Hilson, or any of the artist of today? She wants to study the BIGGEST star ever?? Wow!

#NowWatching 'This is it" On DvD... Again..!! My daughter is dancing in front of the TV with her fav glittered MJ shoes... LoL! The Worst day of my life as a Father is coming when she's old enough 2 understand me. I'm gonna tell her we won't ever be able 2C him LIVE! LMAO!! This is #Crazy my daughter grabbed my hand and dragged me to dance with her! Shoulder moves & all.. Glad no one is here 2 see this! http://twitter.com/Tyrese4ReaL

his daughter sends a strong message for those who think you gotta appeal to a 'new generation' by using 'today's artists' to sell a remake of we are the world. apparently, the original would sell to today's young people. all you gotta do, is be good. anyway, Michael is timeless, and ageless.

Last edited:
awwww ... :( michael had the same effect to my baby sister .. she only listens to michael and janet ... she loves michael to death.. and shes only 6 she still thinks michaels alive ...i cant tell her hes not here ne more :( cuz i know that would break her heart

thats adorable. i promise that when i have children they will be well mj educated. also michael wouldn't be a bad name for a baby boy. lol

Didn't Tyrese co-write 2000 Watts? He should tell his daughter that!

Aww bless her, my nieces love michael. One of them is old enough to understand that he's passed but the other isn't :( I've beeing playing MJ for them since they came out of the womb :lol:

Lol Mike is timeless. He appeals to every generation. Just one of the reasons he's so special. On my music playlist at work I have lots of songs but the only one kids ever sing along to is Michael. I once had a 6 year old boy come up to me and thank me for playing Michael as 'Michael Jackson is the best singer and dancer ever.' I told him I agreed completely.

also ,my daughter have 21/2 years and watch michael jackson very much...i think it is a good thing ,and i think for thouse children michael create his music..LOVE
Tyrese4ReaL

SCARY: In a GOOD WAY my 2 1/2 year old daughter ONLY wants to watch, Study, or Listen to Michael Jackson. ONLY the BIGGEST Music STAR EVER!

I'm thinking as a father.. No Beyonce', Brandy, Keri Hilson, or any of the artist of today? She wants to study the BIGGEST star ever?? Wow!

#NowWatching 'This is it" On DvD... Again..!! My daughter is dancing in front of the TV with her fav glittered MJ shoes... LoL! The Worst day of my life as a Father is coming when she's old enough 2 understand me. I'm gonna tell her we won't ever be able 2C him LIVE! LMAO!! This is #Crazy my daughter grabbed my hand and dragged me to dance with her! Shoulder moves & all.. Glad no one is here 2 see this! http://twitter.com/Tyrese4ReaL

^^^^ I'm thinking it's for the sentence that follows it, and his dancing with her. I'd be laughing if my little niece suddenly grabbed me and started jumping around, which to her would be dancing.

LMAO!! This is #Crazy my daughter grabbed my hand and dragged me to dance with her! Shoulder moves & all.. Glad no one is here 2 see this! http://twitter.com/Tyrese4ReaL

He took her to the premiere for TII,it's great to start them out young. She's gonna have a great appreciation for music
smile.gif

35mo3mx.jpg

^Awww look at the pants lol!!!

The fans do start out young, you should see all the kids in my house.

My niece calls him her twin lol.

I know Tyrese loved Michael alot, and I know he was heartbroken when the news got out:no:

Back