Supporting Michael's Charities

Pretty_Young_Thriller

Proud Member
If you read my first post on the forums, you might remember that I commented that my friends and I are trying to start a project to support Michael's various charities for children.

First of all, the reason why is because although we were tempted to buy the RIP MJ shirts on the corners, we decided that we did not want to support another scum in the world trying to profit from a great man's death. It was disgusting to me that anyone would think it was okay to have these 'memorial shirts' mass produced and on sale only hours after he died.

With our project, we hope to give fans an alternative. We are starting out with bracelets (available for pre-order now), and making shirts, totes, and other merch to come soon -- but 100% of the profits are going to be donated to the various charities that Michael supported throughout his life. We haven't decided which ones yet. We're still trying to find out if Heal The World is still legit, but we all know there are a ton of charities he strongly supported.

This is our way of honoring his legacy. If you'd like to order a bracelet, we'd be very grateful. The store is http://beinvincible.bigcartel.com. It's through PayPal, so it should be very secure.

If anyone has suggestions or would like to help feel free to contact me. :)

This is the bracelet by the way:
300.JPG

Back