Support for Mrs. Katherine Jackson

Josephine

Proud Member
Please note that I have never made this type of request before as a member, and I am unsure if the moderators will pull and/or modify this thread but I would like to ask the members of our community to remember Mrs. Katherine Jackson as she continues to carry out Michaels' final request of her.

I may be mistaken, but I believe that next week Mrs. Jackson goes to court to find out if she will continue to keep custody of her grandchildren. Please shower her with support through positive meditation, prayer, and words of love and compassion. She appears to be such a strong person with a deep spiritual connection to the creator and she is so gentle in her demeanor; I am of the opinion that Michael got these positive charateristics from her.

Thank you.

The guardianship hearing for Michael Jackson's three children has been delayed for a week, in order to give Katherine Jackson and Debbie Rowe time to reach an agreement, reports The Associated Press. Katherine Jackson will remain the temporary guardian of Prince, Paris and Blanket, and court records show that the judge granted the delay on Friday afternoon. This is the second time the hearing has been pushed back - earlier this week it was moved from July 6 to July 13, and it will now take place on July 20 at 8:30am.
It appears as though the two sides are trying to broker an out-of-court settlement, and Jackson family attorney L. Londell McMillan released the following statement:

• "We are pleased that the child custody hearing has been continued over until July 20th to further our progress and allow us to privately and amicably resolve this most important matter in a dignified manner for the benefit of the children first and all involved."

It appears as though the two sides are trying to broker an out-of-court settlement, and Jackson family attorney L. Londell McMillan released the following statement:

• "We are pleased that the child custody hearing has been continued over until July 20th to further our progress and allow us to privately and amicably resolve this most important matter in a dignified manner for the benefit of the children first and all involved."

Thank you, God! :angel: And thank you, SMJ for posting that bit of news. :flowers:

Wishing all the best and tons of support for Mrs. Jackson and the Jackson family.

she definately deserves custody. and I think if anything were to happen to here (I pray not), then Jermaine should get the kids. Or Marlon. Those two have just shown what gentle, kind, loving, compassionate people they really are - exactly like Michael :) Seems like it runs in the family (joe excluded!)

I will keep Mrs. Jackson, Prince, Paris and Blanket in my prayers as well. Those kids love their grandmother. I saw it at the Memorial. We also saw how close the children were to their aunts and uncles. They are in a loving environment and should not be split up at all costs. I will pray very hard that an agreement can be reached btw the Jacksons and Debbie Rowe, which I know can be done in a private and dignified manner. . . hopefully. The children need love and comfort right now. . . not chaos and change.

I wish Mrs. Katherine Jackson and the Jackson family at large nothing but the best.

I wish Katherine and the rest of the Jackson family the very best! I am glad to hear that they might be coming to an agreement with regard to the children. I really hope it all works out.

I hope that all involved can come to some kind of agreement for the sake of the children's well being...they are going through enough already as it is.

She is in my prayers
as well as Michael's children

I wil pray for ALL concerned
that God will touch everones hearts
to do what is Best for Michael children

I am praying for Katherine, bless her heart.
Please God take care of Michaels children, Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

Im praying for Kat and the children!! Hopefully all goes well between Kat and Debbie.

It is good to hear they act in favour of the children and keep this private and not a legal battle but I have had never really doubts on that one.

Custody should go and stay with katherine jackson, the children seem to be very close to her as friends of the family constantly report and on the memorial it was clear that the children need her and love to be with her.

I always think about her and the children...they're the only ones left now
as for Debbie she can visit the kids if she wants to but she knows she didn't raise them and they don't know her, I'm sure she won't try to get custody

In dancing the dream,Michael wrote that if he changed this world it was beacause of her.I truely pray for her and Michael's kids every day.

I really hope the kids will stay with Kathrine, Debbie is their mother of course and it's her right she to see them but still, the kids shoud stay with their grandmother. I hope they will find an agreement for the custody. I'll keep pray for them.

Michael Joseph Jackson 1958 - Forever
This forum is for all the discussion around our legend, here we can talk seek support and share our feelings, we can also send our condolencies love and support to his family and freinds. God Take care of our much loved Michael

**thread moving**

Mrs. Katherine, the children and the family in my Prayers :angel:

Back