Superproducer RedOne hints about releasing Michael Jackson´s latest work.

zacky89

Proud Member
The super producer who are behind Lady Gaga´s hits such as Just Dance, Pokerface, Love Game and Bad Romance, RedOne has worked with Michael Jackson up till his death
and he hinted about releasing the unfinished songs off course if the MJ estate wants them
here he is talking about it.

Quotes

"We was suppose to be on tour, he was very excited, and he was looking forward to it"
"it was devastating when we heard about his passing."
"He was suppose to be here in London with Lady Gaga"

"We had a lot of ideas, and we made a lot of songs, but most of them are unfinished, our plan was to revisit them and pick and choose the best ones"

"In case I have to release anything, It has to be for a good cause for good reason and something he would have been proud of"

"Michael Jackson was my favorite artist, and all artists i worked with was influenced by his Music"
Redone told PunchBowl TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDspUeo5Sw0&feature=related

Why didnt they put these ones out instead of the Cascio´s

Redone says that Michael and him were planning to release a single right after the tour.

Last edited:
Really hope we get to hear them soon. The Cascio´s tracks should have never seen the light of day

In my point of view ,they must have taken songs from Michael Jackson's album sessions like "Much too soon" ,"Another day" ,"Blue Gangster" ,"Escape" ,"Peter Pan" ect the list is long as the universe and put 100% Michael's work.

I really think, that it depends on the producers
if the Cascio´s had the success RedOne have they wouldn't be in such a hurry to sell the songs to the Estate,
NOTICE: RedOne was the one he recently worked with, 08-09

Cascio´s was back in 2007 I really do not think he was planning to release those songs
cause he had plenty of time to release them at that time, if Michael planned to do so,
maybe he was just practicing, maybe Michael never meant to release
Breaking News etc..
we will never know, but what i can read between the lines
Michael worked with other producers after the cascio´s,
because Cascios might not have been good enough for him.

zacky89;3105053 said:
I really think, that it depends on the producers
if the Cascio´s had the success RedOne have they wouldn't be in such a hurry to sell the songs to the Estate,
NOTICE: RedOne was the one he recently worked with, 08-09

Cascio´s was back in 2007 I really do not think he was planning to release those songs cause he had plenty of time to release them at that time, if Michael planned to do so,
maybe he was just practicing, maybe Michael never meant to release
Breaking News etc..
we will never know, but what i can read between the lines
Michael worked with other producers after the cascio´s,
because Cascios might not have been good enough for him.

Michael wasnt releasing ANY new songs at that time becuase he wasnt ready to put out an album yet- So those songs could have very well been slated for a new album once he was ready to release a album of new songs. But like you said we may never know what songs he wanted or didnt want for a New album. Produced right those songs could have been awesome. The Casicos should have left the tracks raw and allowed someone more experienced who worked with MJ before to mix and produce them. They admitt to their mistakes on these tracks. Sadly it doesnt help.

I hope Redone has some songs of MJ and thet he saved all the tracks
but this info is old and was posted shortly after his death ..

Last edited:
But Redone also said that the songs were unfinished. So I think we would end up with the same problem as the Cascio tracks. Namely, who is going to fill in the finishing vocals on the tracks that MJ started?

^^^

but it could on the next project, which is "duet Album"

If these songs are unfinished by michael then release them as unfinished songs. dont finish mike's songs for him.

If the songs are "finished" enough to release them, then do it...but if it requires additional vocals....forget it.

We don't need more "is it Michael or isn't it?" controversy

zacky89;3105021 said:
The super producer who are behind Lady Gaga´s hits such as Just Dance, Pokerface, Love Game and Bad Romance, RedOne has worked with Michael Jackson up till his death
and he hinted about releasing the unfinished songs off course if the MJ estate wants them
here he is talking about it.

Quotes

"We was suppose to be on tour, he was very excited, and he was looking forward to it"
"it was devastating when we heard about his passing."
"He was suppose to be here in London with Lady Gaga"

"We had a lot of ideas, and we made a lot of songs, but most of them are unfinished, our plan was to revisit them and pick and choose the best ones"

"In case I have to release anything, It has to be for a good cause for good reason and something he would have been proud of"

"Michael Jackson was my favorite artist, and all artists i worked with was influenced by his Music"
Redone told PunchBowl TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDspUeo5Sw0&feature=related

Why didnt they put these ones out instead of the Cascio´s

Redone says that Michael and him were planning to release a single right after the tour.

:punk:

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E

God Bless Always :angel:~~~

:rollingpeace::rollingpeace:

If the songs are "finished" enough to release them, then do it...but if it requires additional vocals....forget it.

We don't need more "is it Michael or isn't it?" controversy

I agree.

Teddy Riley said that MJ would record a verse/chorus for some songs and just leave it for another time to be finished. That works out perfect for this duet album they are planning. (If that rumor is true)

My only worry with duets is that they wont find the right singer or rapper to go along with MJ's voice. Not just anyone can flow with the King!

This is just an educated guess but since Redone works heavily with Lady Gaga and has worked with Michael I'd think he'd want to be a part of the duet album and mix something he's worked on with Michael and put Gaga in the song..

that would kill me personally....not a fan of gaga's music....but I would be happy to hear what they come up with....even if i have to skip a verse ;)

Its a definite possibility.. and no matter what u or i think of gaga.. she's bringing in the hits and doin' her thing more so than any other artist out right now.. She has a pretty damn big fallowing..

I'm not a massive Lady Ga Ga fan but i'd rather have her on an MJ album instead of 50 Cent

Back