Super Model Gisele Bundchen does the crotch grabbing move for PHOTO Magazine

Of course I know

13.jpg

super model 'Gisele Bundchen' said MJ is her day of palm tree

Brazil base super model Gisele Bundchen mentioned about Michael Jackson during the interview with Fashion Channel NY for 2008 Ford Fashion Week NY

Gisele : What am I do spent time on my break day? Usually I listen to Michael Jackson's Music like 'In the Closet' or 'Give into me' or 'butterflies' or... oh goshhhhhh I can't pick just some... I love all of his music . He is one of the most natural born talented artist I've ever seen. Michael has revolutioned moves, fashion and images of pop culture, usherd music video ages and many more oh yes he is just like my day of palm tree." Don't think she's "claiming".

super model 'Gisele Bundchen' said MJ is her day of palm tree

Brazil base super model Gisele Bundchen mentioned about Michael Jackson during the interview with Fashion Channel NY for 2008 Ford Fashion Week NY

Gisele : What am I do spent time on my break day? Usually I listen to Michael Jackson's Music like 'In the Closet' or 'Give into me' or 'butterflies' or... oh goshhhhhh I can't pick just some... I love all of his music . He is one of the most natural born talented artist I've ever seen. Michael has revolutioned moves, fashion and images of pop culture, usherd music video ages and many more oh yes he is just like my day of palm tree." Don't think she's "claiming".
That's nicely said I didn't know she's a fan :)

And the pic... ok cool though I wouldn't have regognized it if I saw it in a magazine :D

i always knew you are a fan of his, Gisele. no coincidence she is the hottest model on the planet. lol..i wonder if the football star, Tom Brady, that is reported to have said he is about to marry her, feels any envy?

Last edited:
numerous posts have been deleted from this thread.

Please stay on topic and avoid insulting others.... that gimmick has gotten old

Thankyou

Back