Kane

Proud Member
Who'd you prefer?

Suleman
[youtube]Rmg2nYfXtgM[/youtube]

OR

Navi
[youtube]rDk57ILgjkg[/youtube]

Out of those two, I prefer Navi... but my favorite MJ impersonator (so far) is Earnest Valentino. He pretty much has Michael's moves, stage mannerisms, and confidence DOWN PAT!! Michael even met him and approved. ;)

I'm not very familiar with impersonators but watching these two guys, I'd go with Navi.

suleman is the better dancer but navi looks like MJ , i thin ernest has the total package.

omg! how to choose.... both are amazing performers, both are part of my Michael memories, both performed at the first MJ event I ever went to, MJNI's Big 40 Birthday Bash for Michael in London in 1998, both performed outside Michaels hotel in Munich the day before the MJ and Friends concert.

Why was this guy not one of your choices? :cheeky:

But I choose Navi. ;D

I think Navi is better than Suleman, but Earnest really beats them both!

impersonators weird me out, if I can't see Michael then why would I want to watch someone try to be like him but no way near as good - weird!

That "Hello", that dying hedgehog laugh... SO AWESOME! :fear:

dying hedgehog...
3qxzq.jpg

Doesn't that guy in the yellow shirt remind you of "Mr. Jay" in a wig? You know from America's Next Top Model? :rofl:

Ehh, it's just another form of entertainment--like being a mime, street performer, or a magician. ;) I love impersonators. Always have. The good ones at least. :p

can't help it, they freak me out!

Got no prob with someone dancing or singing like him but when they try to copy his looks I just find it weird.

Suleman. He's unique and has made it clear that he's a tribute artist, not an impersonator. Navi really pissed me off with his stunt at the vigil and his act hasn't been good since he started singing. Saw him on Saturday and wasn't very impressed.

Suleman. He's unique and has made it clear that he's a tribute artist, not an impersonator. Navi really pissed me off with his stunt at the vigil and his act hasn't been good since he started singing. Saw him on Saturday and wasn't very impressed.

What stunt was that?

Back